FRK My thoughts, on BDSM.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Eugene Wildwood, Sep 26, 2004.

1. Eugene Wildwood

Eugene Wildwood Foxbody for life!

This may, or may not be along the same lines as Dumb_end_user's post, but I didnt want to hijack it none the less. So anyways, here I go..

Personally, I think the physical/mental aspect, goes hand in hand with one another. People look, with weary eyes, wondering why do you like to cause pain unto other people? And the others look, with the same eyes, and ask, Why do you like to have pain inflicted upon you? It's, to me, all about a "release", from pain, grief, anything negative in the world that bothers any specific person.Think about, when you last got hurt, say, you cut yourself, or broke a bone, Think about what happend to you mentally and physically, You get this high, from the adreniline, and endorphine running through your vein's, your taken away from the pain, away from everything, the pain, is just a means to a solution. At one point or another, everyone has had this happen to them, weather adult, or adolescent. For a time, you didnt feel the pain, It's not so much as hurting, or being hurt, its taking and getting taken somewhere, no drug can take you. So, in essance, your not really hurting them. When I can take My sub, to this place, I know that whatever bothers her, whatever stresses her out, is not a problem, for those moments, she is free from the pain of the world. I hope this made sense, then again, I could just be a dumb 20 year old kid lol. Thanks for the time.

2. Keitaro

Keitaro Guest

3. Jim311

Jim311 New Member

I smashed my index finger with a hammer today. I was so rediculously turned on that I had to yank my pants around my knees and jerk off right there in my garage.

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:yum: