LGBT My Thoughts and Rants of the day...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by RyRy, Jul 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Didn't want to take over CoCo's Random Thoughts thread so I'm going to start posting my rambilings and rants, and daily ratings in here! :wiggle:

2. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

3. Ivy Mike

Ivy Mike New Member

If you haven't noticed, everyone else posts their random stuff in that thread.

4. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Yeah but I'm doing it daily so I will just post random off the wall things in there from now on ;)

5. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Ok lets do ratings for July 4th
    8 / 10 - I had alot of fun today, especially the trip to the fireworks store. My nephew went with, so that made it funnier then hell. Some chick was walking around the store in a leather(ish)skirt so short you could see her ass cheeks when she walked. Then as we were leaving the store he announces he has to use the port-a-potties, so I drive him over to them on our way out of the driveway. He runs into one and comes out screaming! It was hillarious! Someone apparently didn't like their Taco Bell and had smeared it all over the walls, and we know it was Taco Bell because they left their wrappers and bags in there as well, and there was a dead bird in there to! So he goes into the next one and being the silly fag I am I put my car in 1st and let it inch along and pull behind the port-o-pottie where he can't see me. He was flipping out like omg he left me... ahhh to be 14 again!

Then setting off the fireworks, that was fun! After I did my big show we went back to my sis's house and my niece and her b/f were shooting off bottle rockets and one came back and hit him in the junk (no joke I was like :O ) but everythings ok, just went numb and hurt for awhile. Then we went and rounded up $33.00 at 1115pm and the people at a different firework trailer sold us like $60.00 worth of stuff for our $33.00. Sure I could have went to the ATM and got more but we didnt' have much time to shoot off what we bought anyways. So we only got to do 2 out of our 24 last bombs but we are doing the rest tonight. So after midnight we start talking about freaky shit we've all done, memories from the last few years, etc. Well next thing I know Im finding out my niece is a hoochie momma, she once used a curling iron for a sex tox, and how much her b/f jerks off. Next thing we know its 2:15 am and her mom comes outside busting the door down yelling about how she (niece) has to be to college at 8am blah blah blah so we all take off running and went to her bf's place.

Now this is where things get freaky! Will write more later see my post in random thoughts thread as to why Im ending this post now. And I know officialy hate my mother.

6. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...so this is gonna be like an OT queer blog? :mamoru:

7. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Yeth :mamoru: :gaysex:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2005
  8. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

And I found out a cute guy likes me... will post more later when Mom isn't hovering over or when I go to dogset for my b/f. Last night was d-r-a-m-a filled, and I loved every minute of it.

9. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Given the nature of this forum, this thread doesn't really belong in here. The Random Thoughts thread doesn't either, but since that's been going for so long, I'm willing to leave it alone. As a result, let's have just one Random Thoughts thread, and let's NOT turn this forum into everyone's personal Blog.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.