COMIC My Take on Cowboy Bebop and the Traditional Anime Ending *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by LiquidDreamLAD, Jun 17, 2003.

1. It was a very good series, though in the end it took the traditional anime ending, everyone dies and kinda falls with the romantic tradgedy type story. I find this kool but when you have got a character that cool you cant just kill him off like that. My level of pissed reached the level that it acheived when they killed off Nicholas D. Wolfwood. Why? whats the point, and dont even get me started on the movie X, it was nothing but a bad guy kills all the good guys and the last good guy kills the bad guy and the lives out his life tradgically. These type of endings, again, are ok but they get a bit old when almost every single anime has a good character or the main character die killing the enemy. Just my take on it, Also what do you guys think about Inu Yasha? It has caught my attention and would like some opinions on it.

2. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Freedom is not enough.

The ending to Cowboy Bebop was perfect. Could not have ended in any other way.

3. RDB

RDB Blinded By Subpar Modulators

exactly.....

though don't fret pet, there is "suppose to be" another CB series in the works, one focusing on spike before he left the mafia....

4. RDB

RDB Blinded By Subpar Modulators

i'm al;so sure they'll do a few more movies like knocking on heavens door, which was incredible :big grin:

5. kuno

kuno .... OT Supporter

I posted something like this in the thread "bitter-sweat endings" haha..where i accidently spoil about six different animes for everyone when I forgot to put a spoiloer warning. I have to agree with you about the traditional endings... gets old.

6. AzNCowboy

AzNCowboy More AzN than Cowboy

holy shit! for real?

7. Jay

Jay My shit don't stink

that rumor has been around since '01 and I haven't heard anything since.

it would be bad ass to see Spike, Vicious amd Julia as comrades :eek3:

8. Draven2575

Draven2575 Taking one responsibility at a time

all my friend were licking each other's nuts talking about how great cowboy was.... i saw the first dvd and meh i didn't like it.
    X - movie was :cool: (now watching the series)