COMIC My SS present has arrived! v.OTneverletsmedown

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by XTREME COCKSUCKER, Dec 24, 2009.

1. XTREME COCKSUCKER

XTREME COCKSUCKER New Member

Disclaimer: Sorry for the shitty, oversized cell phone pics. It's all I can get.

So I arrive home from a long and torturous drive through terrible weather to find a box in my kitchen:

[​IMG]

Upon closer inspection, I realize this isn't just any ordinary box. This is a box with some fuckin' fine art on that shit. Looks like we have the next Jack Kirby on OT:

[​IMG]

So after ripping the box open, I'm treated to three packages inside:

[​IMG]

The one on the left has some weight to it, and is in a shape that seems vaguely reminiscent of when I used to get action figures for Christmas. The middle bag is filled with a few light things, all the same size, and given the bag I had a feeling it'd be something Green Lantern related. The package on the right is the one I really can't make heads nor tails of: it's got some heft, but it's in a strangely long shape that I've never seen before. So I decide I'll save that one for last.

First up, the bag. Inside of which is some fancy jewelry:

[​IMG]

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: All the rings!

Second, the green gift. Open it up to find one of my favorite characters of all time inside:

[​IMG]

It's an incredibly cool lead figurine that is now perched perfectly above my computer at my work station. It also came with a little booklet type thing that explains the history of Guy and all of the must-have runs featuring him. :coold::bowdown:

And that brings us to the final present. This is the one I couldn't quite figure out. I gently stroked the package to find out it has a decent weight and an odd shape to it, one that I've never seen anything comic book-related in. I just can't figure out what it could be.

Drum roll please...

Wait for it.....

Just a little longer now..............

And...................................

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO XTREME COCKSUCKER!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

[​IMG]

That's right ladies and gentleman, a 12 inch, double headed, black dildo. Only the finest from Own3d_Productivity.

And how did I know it was Own3d_Productivity you ask? And I tell you, because he put a note in the bottom of the box, shithead.

[​IMG]

But not only is there a letter, there's a fuckin' poem. Walt Whitman shit, ya heard?

[​IMG]

:bowrofl:

All in all, a great gift from SS. Jim, this was shaping up to be a rough Christmas, but you started mine out with some great presents and much-needed humor. Thanks a ton:bowdown::bowdown:

2. Chitty Chitty Gang Bang

Chitty Chitty Gang Bang OTCC

Man's giving out dick like it's goin' out of style. :rofl:

3. Mr Coffee

Mr Coffee New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OTCC Cock-Lover of The Year Award goes instantly to Own3d_Productivity :bowrofl:

4. mooredodge

mooredodge 3,2,1 I'm the bomb...and I'm ready to go off in yo

5. 0wn3d_productivity

0wn3d_productivity OT Supporter

Hey man, glad you liked everything :)

And I hope the rest of your Christmas goes great too :)