FRK my slut and an assfucking

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by stoliohranj, Feb 6, 2005.

1. stoliohranj

stoliohranj beautiful fucking tits man

This started off as a sexy little story I told my gf one night during pseudo-cybersex. I fixed it up a little and kinked it up to what I'd really like to do.

hope you enjoy.

So one day I come over to your house and you're sitting in the dining room at the table eating some toast. On this particular day you're looking ravishingly sexy for some reason. Sitting there you're wearing that cute black skirt and your bow tie G-string. You have on your new sexy lace bra, and that white dress shirt I love so much. I come over and ask what you are doing.

“Just having a snack” you reply.

“Is anyone home?” I ask.

“Nope, home alone right now” you reply with a little giggle.

"Oh really?" I reply.

“Uh-huh” is your reply in that cute coy little voice you make.

Bending over I grasp the back of your head and pull you toward me. I give you a firm kiss, you gasp in surprise. After regaining your senses you return the kiss passionately. I slide my hand inside your shirt and grasp your right breast, massaging it and pinching your nipple until you moan in anticipation. Reaching around me you slide your hand down my back grasping my ass firmly. As I pull away for a second you grab my belt and pull me toward you. I run my hands through your hair pushing your head back, I kiss you deeply and passionately. I let go of your hair and you turn in your chair toward me

"What about your snack?” I ask

"Oh, I'll have you for desert" you reply

With that you grasp my now bulging cock through my jeans; massaging it, my cock grows in size until it becomes painful inside my jeans. I unclasp my belt and let my jeans fall to the ground, my cock springing forward out of my boxers. Immediately your hand grasps my now rigid penis, and begins stroking it.

I lean over and whisper in your ear, "I'm going to fuck you until you can't think anymore."

With that you engulf my cock with your mouth. Eagerly you suck my cock and stroke it in a desperate attempt to pleasure me. I grasp your hair and pull you onto my throbbing cock. I thrust my hips forward, forcing myself down your throat. Gagging you look up at me, pleading me with your eyes to release you. As I remove my cock from your mouth you gasp for breath. Coughing and sputtering you resume stroking my cock. Overwhelmed with pleasure I rip open your shirt exposing your pert breasts restrained by the sexy lace of your bra.

Reaching down I grasp both of your breasts, squeezing them mercilessly.

“Keep sucking woman!” I growl.

Swallowing my cock again I can feel you moan onto my cock. The feel of the vibrations on my shaft cause my arousal to heighten. I pull my cock away from you. Desperately you move your mouth toward it again. I push your face away and pull you up.

“Lift your skirt and show me your ass” I demand.

Faithfully you obey, pulling your skirt up around your waist, showing me your firm round ass and the revealing g-string. Enjoying the view I reach out and grasp your ass. I turn you around; squeezing I reach around and slide my fingers into the front of your thong. I can feel the wetness of your pussy soaking into your panties already.

"Hmm, why are you so wet?" I ask.

"Because I want you to fuck me." you reply.

“Beg me!” I demand.

“Please, I need your cock inside me now.” You beg.

With this I rip your panties off and bend you over the table. I slide my member into your pussy and thrust as deeply as I can. Moaning you look back at me, your eyes begging for more. With each thrust you moan louder.

"Fuck me harder!!" you scream

I continue pounding away on your abused pussy. I can feel your pussy tightening around my cock. The sensation of this drives me wild; I slap your ass and grab your hair, pulling your head back toward me. I hold your head backwards with your hair and put two of my fingers in your mouth. You lick them eagerly; taking my fingers back I slide them into your ass. As my fingers break through the pressure of your tight ass you groan with pleasure. Removing my fingers I force them into your mouth, demanding you suck them clean. I pull your hair back further and quicken my methodical pace. As I begin fucking you as fast as I can now I hear you start to cum.

"Don't you fucking dare cum you slut!" I shout "You didn't ask permission."

"C-c-c-c-can I cuuuuuuu.." you gasp

"What the fuck did you say slut?" I reply

"Can I please cum sir?" you manage to squeak out

"No, not yet.” I reply

With this I pull out of you. Frustrated with your lack of orgasm you push your ass toward me, hoping to receive any type of stimulation on your pussy. I stand you up right and turn you toward me.

“Before a slut like you can cum, she has to be naked. Strip for me slut!” I demand.

Heeding my order, you remove your shirt, unzip your skirt and wiggle it off your ass. Reaching behind your back, you thrust your chest toward me as you remove your bra. Now standing there naked I soak in your beauty. I kiss you passionately as I reach around and squeeze your ass. With one hand you reach down and begin stroking my cock, trying to pull it toward your aching pussy. With your other hand you reach up and squeeze my nipple. With this I push you backward over the edge of the table. I slide a finger into your pussy, immediately removing it. Gasping with pleasure you slide your hips forward, trying to keep my fingers inside your wet pussy. I slide my now lubricated fingers into your asshole. Your tight ass initially resists the intrusion of my fingers; as you relax my fingers slide freely inside you. I spread your legs and slide my cock into your dripping wet pussy. Thrusting once or twice you arch your head back in pleasure. Pulling out of your pussy you groan in frustration. I press the head of my penis against your tight asshole and begin to press into you. Gasping and groaning in a mix of pain and pleasure you grasp the sides of the table. Once inside you I begin fucking your ass. You begin fondling your breasts; I reach forward and pinch your nipple brutally. I rub your clit and slide a finger inside your pussy. As I fuck your ass and finger your pussy I hear you begin to cum again. Luckily for you, this time you remember and ask.

"Can I pppplease cum?" you beg me.

“No!” I growl as I begin to pound harder.

I can hear you squealing and gasping for air as you struggle to hold back the powerful waves of orgasm soon to take over your body. You are now begging me to let you cum; you begin gyrating your hips in sync with my thrusts. My balls tighten as I near orgasm.

“You are free to cum you little slut” I say.

“Oooooh fuckkk!” you scream.

As you orgasm I can feel your ass clench around my cock. This pushes me over the edge. I begin to cum in your ass as you shudder to the resulting waves of orgasm. I thrust my cock deep inside you and release my load. You lay there on the table gasping for breath, attempting to recover from the powerful orgasm.

I pull out of you and pull you forward.

“Clean off my dick slut” I demand.

In an instant you are kneeling in front of me, licking my dick clean. After you are finished, I get dressed and tell you to put on your bra, shirt, and skirt. I tell you to leave your panties in the corner of your living room where they fell; just so your roommates can find them later.

2. stoliohranj

no-one has any input? 28 people read my story.

3. MrFaldyn

MrFaldyn MrFaldyn

Ahaha!!!

4. stoliohranj

:joshers:

5. Jefferson

Jefferson Active Member

was all the atm in it originally?

ps. thats a hot fuckin story

6. stoliohranj

atm? not familiar with that abbreviation.

7. car ramrod

car ramrod I'm all highway

atm = ass to mouth

I also agree that is a great story. “Keep sucking woman!” :wiggle:

8. stoliohranj

aaaah, no. that wasn't in the story. she isn't quite that kinky yet.

9. Who in the hell considers toast a snack???

10. stoliohranj

:gtfo2:

il+1

11. HWYKING

HWYKING OT Supporter

good story :)

12. neebelung

neebelung Guest

Excellent story, well written as well (though I could have done without the ATM stuff as well).......

13. Zak8022

Zak8022 New Member

agreed... but good job nonetheless.