LGBT My skincare product reviews

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Redsky, Jan 7, 2004.

1. Redsky

Redsky Beat the one you love.

Recently, I got a goody box from www.menessentials.com. This goody box has 20+ product samples so you can try before you buy. Here is my review of some of the products that came in the kit.

Anthony Logistics
    Glycolic facial cleanser => Left me squeeky clean, though the non-lather is always odd. Did it's job

Algae Cleanser => More lather, had the fruity-esque scent. Left a slight film, assuming because of the glycerin. Good product, though.

Glycerin Cleansing Bar => Good stuff, my skin feels smooth and moisturized after use. Subtle scent is nice.

Mud scrub exfoliating bar=> Awesome bar. I haven't had luck with the deep pore cleaners scrub lotion, but this did the trick. I like the subtle mint scent and the fact I'm not wasting any bit of the bar.

Pre-Shave Oil => Good, but I like the King of Shaves version better. However, I haven't shaved with oil in ages, so it was still very smooth.

After Shave Balm => Cooling; does it's job, what else can be said?

men-u
    Shave Cream => I tried to use it with a brush, but I would need more than the "pea sized" suggested amount. I'll be able to give a more accurate review next time. The mint scent was nice (can't you tell I love mint?)

Menaji
    Medicated lip balm spf19 => I'll put it this way: this stuff is so good, my girlfriend stole it from me :eek3:!

MiN
    Styling Cream => I appreciate the light texture for my thick hair. Does it's job as expected.

Shampoo => This product has ingrediants for men with thinning hair (DHT blockers) so the scent, while refreshing, was just a tad odd. It's really subtle and once you wash, it's gone. Did leave my hair clean, just as a good shampoo should.

Conditioner => Similar to the shampoo, the conditioner had the funky but fresh scent. Left my hair nice and soft.

California North
    T-shirt => Totally unexpected. Worked wonderfully as my night shirt .

Expect me to whore up this forum with my other expiriences throughout the week. :eek3d:

2. Redsky

Redsky Beat the one you love.

Of what I tried, I liked Anthony's Glycolic, though it's still odd having no lather. I've heard great reviews of Baxter of California's line, and for the cost they can't be beat. I'll be ordering some of their products in the coming weeks. Reviews will appear here, of course.

:coold: