My skills will be the end of me..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by A Cow, Aug 1, 2007.

1. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

alright heres the scoop..
    i met this new chick and i really like her.. ( and well i has a freaky thing where one or both are true its a damn good chance it will work for at least a bit.. the thing im rambling about is this.. 2nd letter of name = A or birthdate has a 14 in it )

anways..heres my problem.. after i meet someone and talk for 5minutes they almost always like me.. but.. i have this problem where.. ive slept with every single one of my ex's on the first date..

altho not really a problem becuase.. its always good.. i really think this one is a keeper ( last one one deff was.. but i fucked that up.. so this is the new keeper )

and.. yea.. can anyone give me an idea on how to make sure i don't drag em to bed.. ( note.. ive even managed to do this when first date = me + her + 5 of her friends ) and i don't even know im doing it till *BAM*

2. wtf

wtf New Member

how about you think with your head and not with your dick, dumbass

3. FrozenSTi

FrozenSTi This site WILL get me in trouble......

Just because you fucked them on the first date does not mean that the relationship is doomed. Sex on the first date isn't a relationship deal breaker unless you believe it to be.

4. sapient

sapient New Member

Eh, in my experience, it isn't because you fucked them on the first date that the relationship is doomed. It's doomed because she let you fuck her fairly shortly after meeting you. No matter how much game you have, that still is a very big red-flag for a serious relationship. After all, if it's that easy for you to get in her pants...

My advice: don't try to fuck her. If she acts like she really wants it, reconsider dating her. Maybe I've just had bad experiences though and my views are skewed.

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

you shouldn't be in a serious relationship at your age

if you can get girls so easy, why commit yourself to one vagina?

6. LS1S13

LS1S13 New Member

:ugh:

7. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

excellent contribution to the discussion, sir

8. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

falling in love with a girl can have the same effect as committing to one. clearly this is worth experiencing at the expense of some less enjoyable sex with people who are (subjectively) worlds less attractive.

9. LS1S13

LS1S13 New Member

It amounted to about the same as yours. :hsugh:

10. Dethfat

Dethfat New Member

11. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:ugh:

12. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

not really, if he's under 25 there's no reason to be in a committed relationship.

13. LS1S13

LS1S13 New Member

What does age have to do with a serious relationship?

14. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

would you care to expound?

until you do, you are adding nothing to the discussion

15. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

You're only young once, might as well enjoy it and take what you can. If there's one piece of information that i've heard Tom Leykis say that is completely true it's that women are "dream killers". Meaning getting into something serious before 25 means you're possibly putting off your goals and ambitions because of your serious relationship. 25 is just a typical age where someone has completed higher education and may be getting into their career.

"Don't get into anything serious until you've realized your dreams"

Besides i was a fucking idiot before 25, not saying on my 25th birthday i was just awarded knowledge but I seem to think like an adult after that.

16. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

and chances are it won't last anyways

then one day you are 31 like me, looking back on how you wasted your youth playing house and answering to some broad you don't give a fuck about now

17. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

well im glad you all seem like i should be just going and getting pussy but see thats my problem.. im not exacly like that..

I do have a sex drive like a club slap into one guy.. but my real problem is this..

Ever since i was about 14.. i wanted "relationships" not.. fuck buddie not "bf / gf highschool bs" but acculy a steady relationship.. if i dated someone for 4 years.. id be happy.. and the fact.. as long as they don't have the clap.. i don't have to worry.

18. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Then you have to make this a priority in your life, fight for this and honor your own feelings in this regard. Do not let your desire to look like a "real man" nor your horniness deter you from your main goal. I'm not saying you have "real man" issues but many guys I know do....especially the ones that sleep with a lot of women.

However, you might just be attracted to the idea of a relationship rather than what that actually entails. Then when your current relationship doesn't match this ideal relationship, you blame early sex or slutty behavior when the real issue might be this mismatch of reality vs your ideal.

19. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

why don't you tell us what usually happens. between sex and not getting a relationship so we can try to help you with your actual problem. If you are sleeping with girls, then offering them a relationship and they arn't taking you up on it, you are making a major mistake somewhere.

In my experience if you sleep with a girl ~3 times, of course she'd love to have a relationship. chips on their shoulders and hang ups and excuses and allthatshitbythem. You give them a few good orgasms and treat them decent while still remaining a cool independent person and thats just all there is to it for me.