LGBT My Situation

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Escipión, May 2, 2006.

1. Escipión

Escipión New Member

What I'm gonna "confess" now doesn't really have a point, I just wanna relieve myself a bit.

I'm not gay. I'm almost twenty years old, and I sincerely think that everyone knows who they feel attracted to. The first person I fell in love with was a girl, the person I'm after now is also a girl, and I've always, absolutely always fallen in love with girls. I shouldn't have any reason to be lying to you now.

That said, I'm totally conscious that I'm not the prototype heterosexual guy and that I am a little effeminate (there are many levels of effeminacy, and I'm at one where I could be both gay and hetero... I think it's important that I emphasize on this, because for instance there's no way some "fairies" could be straight and you just take for granted they aren't), to the point that there are people who think I am or at least that I could be gay. I don't have anything against gay people, and of course won't be so stupid so as to start talking shit about gays in order to "indirectly" say I'm not; that's actually what those who aren't really sure of their sexuality do. I simply don't give a fuck if someone's gay or not, and what's more, I don't give a fuck if someone thinks I am.

But there's a problem here, which is that some girls think that I could be gay and that makes me be as sexually successful as the comic book guy in the Simpsons; I sometimes think they don't even consider me as an "option". This makes me feel frustrated and unsecure when talking to girls, and I wonder sometimes if I'll ever get to have a girlfriend, which I really want in this moment (thinking of a concrete person now). I often question myself if any girl would like to hang out with a "suspicious" guy, this really makes me wanna cry, since to me guys are not an option.

I just wanted to share this with you. Maybe I exaggerated things a bit, but at least it's my perception of reality. Thanks for reading:)

2. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Don't worry about it.

You'll find the right girl for you... She's out there... You want someone to love you for you, right? Well, that woman is out there... and she'll see beyond your effeminate-traits and see the real you...

That being said, it sounds like you need to be more aggressive asking women out on dates. Women don't ask men out, normally. Women want a man who is strong and will come up to them and ask them out.

So, stop stressing out and feeling self-conscious and walk up to a cute girl and ask her out.

3. Escipión

Escipión New Member

wow thanks dude. Actually i asked the girl i talked about if she wanted to go to the movies with me some day (on the telephone). she said that she was busy that weekend (which was true), and i just said "call me if you can". was stupid enough to to ask her about the next weekend, though it's not that great of a problem, since i see her everyday:drool:

by the way, i can tell from experience that women don't ask men out. anyways, i am really afraid of being rejected, just imagining being told "no" by this girl concretely who is definitely more special than a weekend flirt scares the hell out of me, though i know that the result of both not asking her out and hiding what i feel for her like a chicken is the same:hs: that makes me be at least a bit braver

4. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

I wouldn't worry about it. I've known a few guys that are extremely effeminate and I could have sworn they were gay, but they weren't. They were straight. One of them got married, raised a family and saw his wife pass away. He never recovered from the loss and died a couple years after she did.

There's someone out there for you, and if they judge you prematurely based upon your masculininty only, then fuck them. They are worth your time.

5. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

Do you have an androgynous look? If so there are women/girl out there who are attracted to guys like that. I wouldn't worry. Plus you're still young. :)

6. Escipión

Escipión New Member

not at all, but thanks anyway. this is a really cool forum:)

7. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

We're all afraid of rejection... every single one of us...

But, look at it this way.... Getting dates is all about the law of averages...

If you ask 10 girls out, chances are 2 or 3 will say yes. And out of those 3, one might be worthy of a second date... and who knows what'll happen from there...

So, even though you may get rejected a few times, just keep at it... because a quality woman will say yes at some point.

8. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...interesting. I find that when girls 'think' I'm homosexual, they try that much harder to bed me. A lot of women are looking to convert/'save' gay men in pursuit of turning them into the perfect companion. Hags do it all of the time.

9. sholnay

sholnay New Member

:love: hags ;)