My Situation (Post sex)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pringles, Jan 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I have read the stickys and I know whats up, but to have someone else tell me and comfort me would be greatly appriciated.

As of up to this point I considered sex really high in the relationship. My gf always pushed it out and I never understood why. In the start she was very sexual with me as she wanted to keep me. I thought this was ok. For me IT ISNT. After tonight I've realized that oral sex is basically just as good as regular sex for me. Sure it's better, but that post feeling really just isnt worth it. From now on I'm going to let her choose when to have sex.

To the subject at hand. Me and my gf just had sex. I used spermicide trojan condoms. I was not sure but since she sat on top of me basically I think some seamen dripped to the base of my penis. In turn when she came down on me I think it got on her outter walls of her vagina. I realize the chances are slim on the tighs, but lets say it did get on her vaginal lips and MAYBE inside. She instantly went pee afterward and "cleaned" herself out as she said. I then water tested the condom and trojan did an excellant job once again. After all of this I'm still unsure if were in the clear. Is there any hope I can generate for myself of this to help me get through the next few weeks till her period drains out.

thanks,

OT :hsd:

2. SkyAce2004

SkyAce2004 New Member

change the condom when you come?

3. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

Man you are way to worried about this, there is NO magical way that your boys crawled into her Vagina and swam up inside her.

You should deffinately NOT be having sex if you are this naive.

Stop obssesing over absurd shit, its all in your head.

4. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

way to ruin sex with paranoia.

how about getting your gf on the pill or the patch?

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

My thoughts exaclty...

You are fine man, but until you can get over this fear thing you have going on (dont get me wrong, its understandable, i dont wanna be a daddy, you just have to get educated on the subject) maybe you should stay away from sex.

It sounds like you are getting to feel the real joy because of the worry afterwards.

Good to hear you are atleast using protection though, and not leaving it to the pull out method. If you two are long term, only with each other, then you should try to get her on some form of BC. Or maybe she is already :dunno: , but that should really calm your worries, 99.7-99.9% makes me feel a whole lot better!

6. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

I was gonna suggest getting her on the pill. Dont do the "shot" I have seen a lot of girls at college blow up within a couple months of the shot. But to be honest I have been with my gf for over 2 years now, and she loves being on top, and even before she was on bc she never got pregnant. You may actually be suprised to find out that whatever dripped on the outside of her vagina might have just been her own natural lubrication. I have had a couple scares where I thought I didnt pull out in time but it turns out that was her lube. I would rest easy man, dont sweat it. But in the future you should change out the condom or get her on bc.

7. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Well thank you for the information. After what happened last night I do feel very naive and am going to read more about this. The sticky did help with the right direction.

Mods I apologize if this breaks the rules. I can delete it or you can lock it if it's bad.

8. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Did you know that even if you TRY to get a woman pregnant it's not all that easy? You're WAY too paranoid here. I've had a lot more "close calls" than that and still don't have any kids.

9. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

Yea I had a close call once, My girlfriend completely skipped a period one month. Not cool at all.... But now that shes on bc it has regulated her periods a lot better.

10. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

closing...

please educate yourself before having sex again...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.