My situation. Please advise.

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Gundam, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gundam

Gundam Tell Drama he's on my to do list, right after inse

I first started going to the gym a few years ago, and wanted to bulk. I went from 140 w/ 15% bf to about 165 and probably around 18% bf (I'm 5' 11") and stopped going simply due to lazyness. I have not been to the gym in about 9 months now but I want to start up again. I have some excess flab around my face, and a ton around my midsection that I want to get rid of. I wanted to cut my bf but from what I've been reading here, I'm better off bulking then cutting later? I had originally planned on starting up a cardio routine for cutting, but since plans have changed, should I still?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2005
  2. obviously you are different than the 80 other people who have posted the same question, and who all got told to read the FAQs and use the search. so let's have a thread devoted ALL TO YOU, whaddya say?

3. ryazbeck

ryazbeck New Member

IMO, just eat a little bit under maintenance and lean out to about 10% and then bulk up slowly.

4. trancezj

trancezj New Member

I would get on a clean diet and get back in the gym. I wouldn't go on a really low cal diet, just a clean diet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.