my situation.. need some solid advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Abomb, Feb 25, 2005.

1. Abomb

Abomb New Member

Ok... how to start...this may be medium-long length just to warn you readers..

...so i started dating this girl my junior year of high school (she was a sophomore). I was a virgin at the time and she had lost her virginity to her ex-boyfriend a few months before i started dating her. After about two months of dating, she "took" my virginity. things had been going good, we boinked a lot, started telling each other we loved each other, etc..hung out ALL the time.

skip ahead 8-10 months. i am hanging out with one of my chick friends who we will call sabrina.. who also happens to be good friends with my gf at the time. i am chillin with sabrina when my exgf calls her and starts saying all this shit to sabrina about my friend scott. i couldnt understand what she was saying but i got a BAD gut feeling. so i end up confronting my exgf and scott about what the fuck is going on and both are lying to me. scott says my exgf is hitting on him and my ex says nothing is going on.

come to find out, after i utilized reverse pyschology on my exgf, i got her to admit she had been fucking him a few times while i was at work. and she had been blatantly lying to me the whole time. hell she even had her mom lie to me.

sooo.. i broke up with her and fucked her really good friend sabrina.. but i was still really attached to my exgf stealing the whole virginity thing...

she cheated on me in january while i was a senior in hs.
    now i am in my 2nd semester of college and she lives a few hours from me and she is trying really hard to get me back, saying she still loves me etc, and that she has changed.. i still have feelings for her.. and i dont know what to do.. any thoughts/suggestions would be awesome.

edit: i still fuck her whenever im in town, and she always says how much she enjoys having sex with me...but then why would she cheat? i wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt the first time

2. :smile:

:smile: New Member

i always get told that if they do it once they'll do it again & im in the process of finding out right now...you're young it wont hurt to try again if you truly love her & have feelings for her

3. ImDrunkAgain

ImDrunkAgain Resident Mental Health Counselor

once a cheater, always a cheater... keep banging her until she starts to be all stalker-like and seriously trying to get you to go back out with her... If you dont want to deal with the drama, leaver her alone. Just straight up tell her, NO MORE!! you will thank all the people who say the same thing. Dont go back in, you'll just get your heart broken again

4. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

I understand the attachment but how could you ever trust her again?
    Someone can change... but not in the time frame you've given us. At least not very likely. She didn't change her personality, she simply changed her feelings towards you.
    So likely, she would cheat on you again. Remember it wasn't even a single moment of where she had a lapse and succumbed to temptation. She pulled the wool over your eyes for awhile.

"Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me."
    Good luck.

5. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

werd

6. Abomb

Abomb New Member

Yeah, good point. I probably shouldnt get serious with her again.
    She wants me to go with her to her senior prom and i told her i wasnt going to spend any money on her, and that she had to pay for everything (food,tux, tickets, etc.)

She said she would...?

7. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

Jesus, why post this on OT? Have your RL friends not been with you the whole way? She fucked your drug dealer man... FOR WEED. Ass is great and all, but its not like you can't get another girl. College girls > hs girls going nowhere. Step up to the plate and start swinging at some pitches you get from the other freshman.

What do you expect these people to tell you? You know what you must do. You've known it since the incident. We've talked about this so many goddamn times, analyzed it forward and backward, over different time frames. Folks here give great advice and all, but if you can answer this question -- you wouldn't need this thread in the first place:

How do you trust someone who lied to you and had others lie to you about an ongoing affair with your drug dealer?

And the arguement that you can fuck without being attached would normally work, but she took your virginity. It's the virgin curse man. You will never be able to "just fuck" this girl. There is too many memories and too many habits of letting emotions in. Besides, what happened to "just dating her so you could lose your virginity"? I still have the AOL logs if you need to be reminded of your old cockiness and confidence with women.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2005
  8. djtrini

djtrini Guest

you guys all need some aids in your system to help stop the b.s.