SRS my single greatest strength and weakness

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by deleterious, Apr 4, 2010.

1. deleterious

deleterious OT Supporter

ive always been a rather apathetic and unsociable person. thats not to say that i dont have friends, because i do have a few "good friends" and many acquaintances who i would consider friends also. that being said i realize im rather introverted and i accept that. i think part of the reason for me being this way has been that im always so discontent with life. i always want to get better grades, do better at anything i do, etc. and while this is great because im ambitious im always kinda pissed off at the same time. it sucks. anyone else this way? any advice?

2. Divine Vengeance

Divine Vengeance New Member

Pissed off is generalizing it, try to be more specific. I imagine you mean something like "frustrated with mediocrity" or discontent at other people's weakness?

3. deleterious

deleterious OT Supporter

good point. frustrated with mediocrity is pretty accurate. discontent at other people's weakness isnt. im really competitive and always matching up my achievements with other people. i know there will always be people out there better than me but its frustrating.