SRS My sexual "stage fright" has gotten so bad, I can't even use public restrooms anymore

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by black jesus, Sep 25, 2006.

1. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

WTF can I do about this. I was at drag races this weekend, and I feel so watched that I can't even urinate. I don't think I have a small penis by any stretch...but I feel watched.

I finally gave up on sex because the last 3 women about a year ago because I've been fucked by stage fright. I need help, bad.

2. mattz87

mattz87 Active Member

What do you mean stage fright? What scares you?

3. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

all those people staring at me, and waiting on my to hurry up and relax the muscle to let the urine flow, then I mind-fuck myself at the urinal, and can't relieve myself. Please, don't laugh...but its pretty funny.

I pretty much can't use the restroom in public anymore.

4. mattz87

mattz87 Active Member

Hm... well, I know I don't care to piss right next to another person if there isn't something blocking between us. You just have to have the mentality that who cares, you're never gonna see the guy again.

5. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

It doesn't even matter if I'm pissing in the deucer, I think about other people hearing the urination noise. Its fucked. My bladder was exploding today, and I couldn't go...I could hardly walk I had to go so bad, but just could not relax.

6. mattz87

mattz87 Active Member

Sounds like you need to see a doctor or something bro.

7. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

You need therapy. You need an anti-depressant. This is just a tiny symptom of that basic need. You have unipolar depression. You choose not to get treatment. This is but one of the consequences of that choice.

8. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

$$$

9. crunchy_black

crunchy_black OT Supporter

I have the same thing as you, although not as bad.
    I'm slowly getting over it.

Funny, i had the same thing with erections - but i got over that too

10. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

We went over this.

11. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

sliding scale pay is great at all, but there is no consideration for a $900 per month student loan bill. I may bring home $2400 per month, but half of that goes solely into a black hole.

12. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Do you not have insurance? Credit cards? You can always find a way to get help if you need it; the only thing standing in the way here is you holding yourself back.

You sound like the type of person who could even benefit from a sexual surrogate; although highly unorthodox, they do apparently work wonderfully for some individuals. :eek3:

13. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Most medical bills can be set up on payment plans. We owe tons from before we had insurance...we just send them 25/month and they leave us alone. Some of them are for thousands. No interest either.

Seriously, if you need medical attention, get it. Money is no excuse, even though you hear that hospitals and doctors screw over the poor, that really isnt true. Yea, they want their money, but they are really ready to work with you to get it.

14. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

I do not have insurance, and I already have a massive credit card debt from an emergency surgery a few years ago (stupid financial decision I know). I can't really justify putting myself into more debt just because I might possibly have a mental illness that doesn't effect my physical well-being...I can deal with feeling shitty shitty, in comparison to critical medical sittuation.

Besides, even if I do need some sort of psychoactive medication, it will probably cost me hundreds if not thousanands to recieve treatment and or medication, and if I stop that treatment (at the lowest $120 per session is about 40% of monthly disposable income) and am prescribed medication, that medicinal treatment will cease.

I don't think its depression, I've heard of doctors prescribing stuff like Zanex to make people chill out and not over-think sittuations.

15. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Yeah man, thats what you need: an unlimited prescription for a narcotic. Way to think your problems through! And you're right. Your situation is totally hopeless. Its impossible for you to get help because you're impoverished, and if you did get help, it would just get cut off and then you would be worse off than you are now. You're pathetic. You can't even pee in public. And there's not a god damned thing you can do about it. Life is pain.

That about sum it up?

16. Low

Low New Member

Sit down and pee on the inner wall of the toilet, then the pee doesn't make the splash.

17. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Well I can relate on the not being able to go if there's people waiting to go. If no ones waiting I can do it.

18. SUBLlME

SUBLlME Member

what if I'm afraid to sit on public toilet seats? this has been a problem for me, and sometimes i hold it in for so long that it almost makes me cry because of the pain. i'm like finch from american pie.

19. BlazinBlazer Guy

Then just "squat" or "hover" -- don't sit all the way down.

20. BlazinBlazer Guy

Bull SHIT it doesn't. If you keep on "holding it in" until it hurts real bad on a regular basis, that CAN affect you negatively; you could cause yourself bladder infections, urethral infections, gastrointestinal problems due to the pressure being applied from your over-filled bladder, altered prostate function, kidney/liver dysfunction, and any number of other problems having to do with your digestive and waste-flushing systems.

No, not all of those things are guaranteed to happen, and no, you may not have any problems for another 10-15 years, but in the long run it'll catch up to you. Just because it isn't causing other major problems NOW, doesn't mean it won't in the future.

You HAVE to think about the long-term, and what's best for you down the road; not just what you can get away with "for right now." Look past the end of your nose and THINK AHEAD.

21. SUBLlME

SUBLlME Member

i know i can just pull a hovercraft, but the toilet paper scares me too :wtc:
    when i was smaller i used to pee on the toilet paper in bathrooms, so i'm always afraid some little prick like the one that i used to be did the same in the bathroom i'm in. obviously it isn't wet or anything, but there's just something too unappealing for me to go unless i'm sweating and cramping up.

22. illmaceyougood

illmaceyougood New Member

People have way more germs on their hands than on their asses. You should be worried about the door handle, not the toilet seat.

23. BlazinBlazer Guy

So get some paper towel from the dispenser before you go into the stall? I mean shit, you sound utterly ridiculous having so many phobias about bathrooms when you can always find alternatives to help you get over it. :hsugh:

24. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

I used to struggle with that. Living in the dorms in college changed alot of that. So did having to piss when I was drunk. Because I spent alot of time at the bars, I had to go to the bathroom alot, and alcohol made it easier than normal. Eventually, I got to where I could piss in a trough sober and not care about it.

So, my advice would be go to the bar alot and go to baseball games at Wrigley Field until your symptoms disappear. :o

25. Jester

Jester OT Supporter