FRK My Sex Story

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by kamiraa, Jun 23, 2007.

1. kamiraa

kamiraa OT Supporter

I will warn you before hand, I suck at typing a good story, so bare with me.

Me and my gf have been dating a while now , she always sleeps over. The thing is she is very aggressive and always jumping on top of me before we go to bed. Sometimes Im tired from the gym and just wanta sleep. Last night we went to a big party with some college freinds, we came home , I surfed OT in bed on the laptop as she didn't even attempt too start sex. I got done surfing and turned off the laptop and went to bed. About 1 hr into sleeping as Im laying there cuddling her my junk started to get hard, I don't know what it was, but I decided to put it to good use. She was fully passed out and I started to rub her body. My hands went under her shirt as I felt up her breasts , she is still sleeping , so I wander my hand down to her pussy. I start rubbing her gently and you can feel her get wet quickly. She probally thought she was having some kinda sex dream. She is still asleep at this point and im rubbing away and she is moving her body like she is getting humped slowly by me. At this point she wakes up, notices whats going on and trys to roll over on top of me. I put my arm out and stop her, normally she is the type to try to take control and jump on top. Shes not getting her way tonight! I start making out with her as I pull off her underwear and throw it to the end of the bed. I climb on top of her. For some reason, my dick is harder then normal, I don't know if its the pills im taking latly for being sick, or Im just hornier then normal. She pulls her head back as I put it in and lets out a moan. I have a feeling this is going to be good. Normal we go all fast, tonight no way! Im slowly stroking it in and shes letting this high pitched ahh go at every pulse inward. After about 5 minutes of making out with her on top and slowly fucking my girl she is wanting it rougher, she trys to go on top, I let her momentarly and then I think to myself. Wait , shes not getting her way tonight, its my turn to show her whos the man. I grab her hair in a handfull and pull her off me, I put her on her side, and start doing this sideways doggy whatever you wanta call it. This time Im speeding it up , she starts to get louder, I think she wants rougher so I start to smack her ass. She screams even louder. I think , "oh no we are waking the housemates tonight." She is screaming for more, I start to go full deep, I pull her leg over my shoulder and grab it tight, my balls are craddled by her lower leg. She is even more vocal now, instead of moans and screams, she yells, "fuck me harder, I want it!" Some instinct inside of me decides she needs to be taught a lesson, my right hand smacks her face , she gets off on it. I end up having my hand around her neck as I pound away. She loves every minute of it. I go back on top, her now flat on her back, her legs on my shoulder. I give it the final few minutes occasionally grabbing her chest hard. She screams shes cumming. I get here there, and continue on for a minute. I pull out a few seconds before Im about to cum, leans foward, finishes me off with her mouth. What a night!!!

Sorry I couldn't write this better.

2. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

you wrote it fine

the only thing this story lacks is paragraphs

3. Wrekr9

Wrekr9 New Member

Congrats?
    :h5:

4. demosnat

demosnat New Member

INDENT homie.
    Otherwise, OK writing, just be more confident about your work "whatever you want to call it" stuff really detracts from the mood.

5. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

i still have never been able to work up to the face slap... What's everyone elses experience with it?

6. Zz_3.14_zZ

Zz_3.14_zZ New Member

Good job. Just fine by my :wackit:

7. krs1

krs1 Do you know how fast you were going?...How fast yo

that and pics