SRS my sex dreams are just TEASES!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Hawkeye, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Hawkeye

Hawkeye i'm a stranger here, just blowed in your town

serious post, but sort of a non-serious dilemma

every sex dream i have ends badly. i'm a virgin and i am full of self-doubt when it comes to being a man and spreading my seed...could this be subconcious just be reminding me of this?

example dreams:
    i was in a public bathroom when this girl just bursts into my stall and grabs my wang. i instantly develop a stomach ache and i run away...

i was outside in a terrible storm (hurricane i think) when this attractive woman offers me a place safe from the storm. i go into her house and she gets naked...i turn around to hang up my coat because i want a piece of that ass, and when i turn back around...she's gone...

i actually get this girl into my bed, and i stick it in...but it felt like taking off wet swim trunks...then she disintegrates and i hear her voice from outside saying "MY MOM SAYS DONT BREAK MY HEART"

now, asylum goers......what the hell?

2. illmaceyougood

illmaceyougood New Member

Dreams are just a reflection of your experiences and thoughts.

3. sassy2424

sassy2424 New Member

have you been hurt in the past? maybe this is your sub conscience telling you that you dont want to be in a relationship in fear of getting hurt- and you don't want to lose your virginity to someone who isnt your girlfriend?
    I'm completely guessing.
    You just want it so badly, that its all thats on your mind. dreams are just thoughts that go through your mind during the day like illmaceyougood said.