My setup.......

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by justin30513, Nov 24, 2007.

1. justin30513

justin30513 New Member

Here is my current setup that I've used day in and day for over a year now. It took a lot of trial and error to get to an efficient set up and process. You will notice the lack of a generator. I simply do not need one. I have yet to find a place that I go to where I can't find power. They are loud, bulky, heavy, and use fuel. I may consider a small Honda like the eu1500 but it's 800.00. This has worked fine and made me a good living. I estimate to have only 1500.00 invested.

The decking is 1X6 pressure treated with 1.5 inch stainless drywall screws. Was going to be temporary but now has held up for a year+.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The tank came from Tractor Supply. It was intended as 12volt insecticide sprayer. I have to cut off some metal on the front. If I would do anything over it would be the tank. I would get a rectangular one that is about 90 gallons and takes up the same space.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This tool box was given to me from my brother. Been a lif saver since it's lockable
    [​IMG]

I keep most of my chemical up front now due to the weather. I also bring them in at night. I look at like a brief case!!!
    [​IMG]

Three drawer chest has been a nice investment.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Future plans include more shelving back here for my polishers and chemicals. I might add a hose reel in the summer but I have lived without one for a long time now.

Thanks.

2. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

have you ever considered getting a small trailer? Right now I have a Wrangler Unlimited 4 door and I was considering getting one just for ease of use.

3. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Wow, really nice set-up!

4. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

I'm gonna have to get some pics of mine up. you'll laugh at the beater truck tho.

justin, what size tank do you have? I'm using a 125 gal barrell tank from TSC.

i never thought of making a skid in the bed.

5. SoySauciAl

SoySauciAl Guest

Wow! That looks very professional Justin! Do you keep your truck in the garage?