GUN my ruger MkII is flippin sweet!!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Powderburn, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Powderburn

Powderburn New Member

ok for the past 3 years since ive started this wonderful sport as a hobby, i have owned many guns, none of which had been any smaller than a 9mm. Well a few weeks ago my buddy Mike, who is also on this forum under the same name, went to the range w/ me one day and brought his .22 rifle and i decided i hadnt shot a rimfire in so long so WHY THE FUCK NOT right?
    well i must of really forgotten how much fun it was to plink a .22. I had to have one....
    so about 2 weeks later i ordered myself up a Ruger MkII slabside target .22 in stainless and ive gotta say it stays in my range bag for every trip! I usually alternate my larger caliber pistols but my .22 sees action every time i go. and why the heck not when 1100 rounds can be had for 15 bux at wallyworld??
    and even with crappy ammo itll tear a ragged hole at 15 yards :)

im havin a real hard time convincing myself to keep my .45acp 1911 when i shoot my .22 and my 9mm glocks tons more.

only problem is ive got wheelgun fever now....somethin in the flavor of a 4" S&W 686+ .357mag

the fever never ends.....any of you guys out there with ruger .22's feel free to chime in and share your feelings on these sweet lil plinkers

:wiggle:

2. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

:rofl: :rofl:

I have the same addiction. Trust me, there is no cure for it.

3. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

i want the 686+, too..

and i'm the "mike" in his post :mamoru: