My RSX-S at an ITR gathering (wideangle pic)

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by /|mused3ystander, Sep 4, 2001.

1. LBKornhusker

LBKornhusker Muscular cyborg German dude dances with sexy Frenc

Hondicity. Gotta love the wide-angle shots of a bunch of cars. It's quite impressive. Nice RSX by the way. Any mods?

:bigthumb: :bigthumb:

2. eurodeseo

eurodeseo The asshole of your dreams

3. Yeah, 17 inch SSR Type-C wheels and one removed LEV sticker :bigthumb:

4. Big James

Big James Guest

Looks nice Emmett.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

holy shit those are nice hondas...but ur RSX just seems out of place i dont know why it just doesnt seem to be a honda lol duh i know its an acura but you know what i mean...

6. MTK Kommander

MTK Kommander Lurker

actually..the RSX only got the new name in america to hype up the sales..in Japan its still called the integra....enjoy :big grin:

7. MTK Kommander

MTK Kommander Lurker

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    this pic is photoshopped obviously.. the car is lowered..has eyebrows..and its left hand drive. but here ya go..this blue one has a nice photoshop job done to it..check out the TE37's

8. Guest

Guest Guest

yea those are some nice pix of the RSX they are really nice cars too bad they dont move quite well.... i waz at the illegals last night and my friend waz there in his black RSX-S along with a few other friends...and the RSX-S got beat by 2 si's , 1 ITR and a dodge neon and he raced all these cars at least twice each (maybe more) he even had some kinda 2 step rev limiter so i dont see how he could have gotten the launch wrong....its very nice but he paid 30k for it (it has all the extras) and thats damn expensive for a 15 second car... just my 0.02 cents

9. MTK Kommander

MTK Kommander Lurker

the RSX type S i test drove, felt like a high 14 second car, just like road and track reported. but 30K.. wow..he got raped with no vaseline....... :rolleyes:

10. Guest

Guest Guest

yea im pretty sure he did get fucked on the price...Well actually u are right it prolly is a high 14 second car considering that the ITR that beat him by about 2-3 cars has a few small goodies as well as the 2 Civic Si's and the Neon...on a footnote that neon looked and sounded like shit it waz like a faded raw banana green color with lexus headlights that were installed by a ghetto body shop...

11. MTK Kommander

MTK Kommander Lurker

a neon should never beat an RSX.. thats a disgrace, he should give his RSX to me :mad:

12. Guest

Guest Guest

well i know but the guy in the neon knew how to drive it well not to mention that it waz definatly modified... he beat alot of the n/a fwd cars out there...not to say that it waz fast or anything but it is prolly running mid high 14's...

13. MTK Kommander

MTK Kommander Lurker

maybe we should beat up the guy with the neon, just for buying a neon... :big grin:

14. Brandon92DSM

Brandon92DSM Guest

i dont give a flying poo about Hondas, but i think that they really screwed up by calling the new car a "RSX" (?) instead of the old Integra name. i dunno why the JDM cars get the cool wordy names for their cars, and we get all the stupid letter/number combinations for our same cars. maybe honda was ashamed of the Integra's rice boy wet dream status and thought it might help sales?

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Im up for it...:blue:

16. CIVIC SiR DUDE

CIVIC SiR DUDE ^^WANTS A NEW SCREEN NAME^^

17. FittyTucker

FittyTucker Guest

From what I understand Honda did that mostly for marketing reasons. They don't really want their buyers or future buyers to concentrate on the specific car but rather the brand. Get it? They want you to think ACURA rsx and not acura INTEGRA.;)