My Relationship Is Going Great Crew

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MCohen, Jun 13, 2009.

1. MCohen

MCohen #NotMyPresident #AmericaIsAlreadyGreat #GoSolar OT Supporter

:wavey:

Enough of the depressing threads, let's give everyone hope that relationships can be awesome.

My gf and I are doing great, we still get onto little spats every like every other day, but we're both still very happy. I'm planning on asking her to marry me, but still trying to figure out how.

Share your happy relationship stories...

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I love my fiance. We were going to go to a beer tasting event tonight but he feels sick and I'm excited to just lay in bed taking care of him all night :)

We're so excited planning our wedding as well as getting ready to move into our new house; it's a fun time.

3. jtrem

jtrem Active Member

Ok, lets figure this out...I turned into a loser when i got a girlfriend, didn't go out as much, only hung with her. I used to go out a ton, have a great time, is that the key? You guys keep doing it, just together?

4. iwishyouwerebeer

:rofl: Um, yeah. Why would we turn into boring hermits with no lives? We have the exact same tastes and love finding new restaurants to try, new bars/clubs, fun events around the area. Keeping things new and interesting is why people last.....well that and "love" I guess.

5. MCohen

Yeah, do a lot of fun stuff together but balance that with going out with your friends still.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

:werd: SO went out with his guy friends last night while I went out as well. Gotta keep separate lives while also making sure your bf/gf gets along well with your friends and you his/hers.

I always find at some point one of the couple hating their SO's friends can ruin the relationship.

7. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

There's "love"... and then there's lasting. Gotta prioritize sensibly.

8. Dargone

Dargone Noob

Yeah, lots of doom and gloom around here. I made a thread awhile back detailing my awesome relationship. Things are still going great and we are going out tonight for a birthday celebration (mine is tomorrow and hers is Tuesday).

We try lots of new restaurants together and try and keep things "spiced" up. We are very aware of allowing the other person their own personal space/time. We really enjoy hanging out together and have great communication. She is my best friend.

We just had a really fun role playing encounter the other night. We met at a bar and I "picked" her up for a night of meaningless sex. She was "Stephanie" the slut and I was "Rod" the asshole. Ahhh, good times. :bigthumb:

9. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

My husband and I have been together for coming up eight years. We have been through soooo much crap most people would have called it quits a long time ago.
    I am more in love now than we we first fell in love and each day my desire for him grows. It's fucking awesome and I without sounding condescending, I wish more people were able to experience what we have

10. JohnJohnJohnson

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

11. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

In

more than 6 months now, still fresh but it's the best relationship I had thus far. He's my nerd, and I'm his outgoing butterfly, so in our case opposites attract :o Although we are both busy with work, and we both are beginning school in the fall, and play a vital role in our families lives, we still find time for one another.

Has been talk about a future together, but we're taking it slow and it has to happen when school is over :) But so far, so good.

12. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

I'll have been with my gf for 11 years next month.
    No plans on getting married at all...since she's against marraige and I'm indifferent to it. Indifferent in the sense that if the woman wanted to get married I would reluctantly do it but it would have no meaning for me. Initially I thought this was more or less just a 6 month fling in the beginning to be honest. Don't know where we'll be in 10 years from now... but have to say... been great.
    I think a key ingredient in our relationship is respecting each other's space.

13. MCohen

Most heartwarming thread ever

14. Jacy

Jacy red lipstick brigade

My boyfriend and I have been together only about 3 months almost, but it's been going unbelievably well. I've never met someone who was so compatible with me before, and none of my past relationships were ever so wonderful even in the first 3 months. I feel like we've known each other for ages. I'm so happy-- I feel like he understands me really well despite the short amount of time that we've been together.

I'm so lucky :o

15. JohnJohnJohnson

:h5:

16. Abomb

Abomb New Member

hey my post disappeared :hsugh:

:rofl:

17. NuShooz

NuShooz OT Supporter

been together 3 1/2 years...we always play practical jokes/pranks on each other over the years...know one another so well now that it's getting harder and harder to think of original pranks. Needless to say, we're both having fun keeping one another on guard with these spontaneous pranks :mamoru:

18. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

Our relationship is amazing! I never thought I'd find a love like this, especially from someone who is so vastly different from myself. We fill in each other's gaps quite nicely. We have been through a lot of shit and sometimes I don't know how we've made it through but sticking together has paid out in dividends. I never thought I could fall even more in love with him then I was when it all began, and yet everyday I do. We have been truly blessed.

Thursday will be 6 years <3

Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  19. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

Great idea for a thread btw :h5: It is really nice to have a happy <3 thread!

20. Bacardi 151

Bacardi 151 New Member

In, almost a decade. :o

21. J_75

J_75 New Member

Been dating for 8 years, long distance almost the entire time (maybe broke up 3-4 times in those 8 years).

Now living with her and engaged and could not be happier about the relationship (although the rest of my life is kind of a mess). Getting married in May 2010.

We fuck, we fight, she complains I don't cook as well as her dad, I complain she isn't as subservient as my mom (just kidding, my mom is a badass)..........but at the end of the day I have never wanted to spend my life with anyone but her.

A long time ago I saw a poster that said "We may not be perfect, but we're perfect for each other".........and that sums up anything I can say about us.

22. evh

evh Active Member

i'm seeing this new girl right now, things are going great.

23. NCS

NCS Active Member

mine is going great - way early though. honeymoon phase just ended and things are getting more real

24. SPACECATAZ

SPACECATAZ New Member

Soon to be single crew, not checking into this thread.

25. THoC

THoC New Member

mine is pretty damn good. as some of you know i took her back after she broke up w. me and asked me to forgive her.

then again i thought all was great right before she broke up w. me lol