SRS My Realization

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Crankshaft, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Crankshaft

Crankshaft I love Cheetos motherfucker

The last couple of days have been a real eye opener for me.

What I've come to realize is that women don't want me. Sure they like that I'm a nice guy but as soon as anything romantic enters into it they get the hell out. i've been hurt so many times in my life buy letting myself open up to women I was attracted to and only get hurt in return.

The latest was Crystal. She and i spent a lot of time together the last 5 months and I honestly thought she was the one. Unfortunately my lack of relationship experience and her throbbing biological clock determined otherwise. Last night she told me that she was going to see John, a guy she had been dating along with me, to tell him she'd made a mistake breaking up with him. Her reasoning...well she's determined to have another baby and quick. He was willing to marry her and give her that right now. She felt I wasn't ready for that so made her choice. I did want to have a family with her but only when she had decided on me alone and only after maybe a year of being together. That wasn't enough for her.

I made some comments to her in anger and she came to my place after work angry and upset.

She has since deleted me from her msn and other sites we were both members of.

Guess the biological clock won out on this one.

I'm about to give up totally on trying to find somebody who really wants to share their life with me. All i get is hurt in the process or rejection and I am sick and tired of it.

Why can't women see me for what I am....a really great guy and not just an inexperienced virgin (yes, i'm a 31 year old virgin) who they can lean on when needed.

Now back to digging my hole to crawl in.

This one really hurt bad.

2. Colonel Panic

Colonel Panic New Member

You have identified the pattern but refuse to see the problem. I read your other posts and see that this has been going on for months.

If I'm wrong then I apologize, but let me be brutally honest.

You seem to be attracted to insecure emo's because you are one yourself. They like you because they can identify with you and it feels comfortable but lacks the mature stability deep down they know they need. You're like a fuck buddy without the sex. Eventually they open their eyes and move on.

My advice (if that's you in your av) is to put the doll down and stop hiding behind Captain Fearless. Lighten up, have fun, and stop looking at women as "wife material". You can only find one when you stop looking.

3. big 1

big 1 New Member

i completely agree. Its kind of scary for you to look at a woman as your wife after only 5 months of dating. And maybe the poor woman thought that you didnt find her attractive because, after 5 MONTHS you werent giving her the goods.......that would make any woman look in the other direction.

4. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

yeah wtf happened there

5. Crankshaft

Crankshaft I love Cheetos motherfucker

She would get closer and pull away, she also said she was afraid that if she did and it didn't work out she'd feel bad.

And i take no offense to the other comments. Honestly you may be right. They never seem too emo but I guess after looking back there are things that make me think that.

Thanks guys....I think I need to take a long break from this stuff to get my head on straight. :)

6. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

5 months of dating and no sex? :ugh:

Sorry I can't relate. If we're not getting it on by the second month, I start to think something is seriously wrong with the relationship....but that's just me.

Yeah it sux to get your heart broken and have your dreams dashed yet again. Maybe you need to take a break. Hell I did after my last breakup and it was great. However, it's never easy to get back into the game. Perhaps you should read some of diggitydogs posts, he's got excellent advise for men.

7. Zenmang

Zenmang New Member

Brutal honest advice with no tact but i see no holes. Solid advice imo

8. Pringles

Pringles New Member

From my experience women that are considerable for keepers only come along when you least expect it. So just live your life and do your thing. Eventually some women will notice what your doing/hobbies if you do ones that interact with others and she will make a move.

9. Jadix

Jadix The Nice Guy

stop looking for the "one". You need to relax. Do you want the secret to success? Of course you do. This advice works with any part of your life, your job, your relationships, anything.

There are four things you need to do to succeed at anything.

1) Know yourself. If you dont know what you believe, what you think, and who you are, how can you expect to get anything done? How can you be confident about anything if you aren't confident in yourself?

2) Know the other person. Whether that person be your girlfriend, your boss, your client, whatever. Listen to them, and get to know them so that you can best help the relationship between the two of you.

3) Know your business. You need to know how to do what you're doing. If you dont, you need to study it. In your case this means you need to GET OUT and date casually. You need to lose your virginity. You need to practice more. You need to have a clue what you're doing.

4) Apply your knowledge. Dont keep making the same mistakes. You know what you're doing wrong but you keep on doing it. Apply what you have learned from earlier mistakes. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.