My re-assesment of "Nairing" my balls

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by redna, Jan 19, 2006.

1. redna

redna New Member

I've done this several times... I've blatently disreguarded the warnings as to NOT doing it because it is about 500 times easier to nair my dick and nuts than it is to shave. I've gotta be bald, there is no compramising that.

My general process is as follows. Buy Nair for MEN at wal mart. It's in the silver squeeze tube with a blue lid. It works great. Get in the shower with some hot water for about 5 minutes to get the hair soft and then jump out. pat dry and apply a liberal coat of nair to anywhere i want (generally my stomach, ass, and guy parts). Wait about 8 minutes and then jump back into the warm shower. Using a wash cloth i use a circular motion to wipe all of the hair off my body and voila! I'm hairless! I generally apply an initial coat of Bikini Zone to keep from getting "razor bumps" and i generally stay smooth for about 5 days. I repeat the process about every month (gotta give the hair some time to grow back).

Well tonight it was that time of the month. my jungle had gotten a little out of control and the girlfriend mentioned someting about it while we were at the store. I looked for my usual stuff but to no avail. Instead i got normal nair with aloe in the 4 minute formula.

I get home and decide it's time to get the job done so i do the usual 5 minute warm shower before hand and then apply the same liberal coat as normal... wait about 4 minutes and jump in the shower. I notice that the hair is litterally washing away (generally it needs a little coerxing) and by the time i get to my balls I am almost in tears. I think it ate through my nut sack because JESUS FUCKING H. CHRIST ARE MY BALLS ON FIRE!!!!!!!

Fast forward to now... about an hour and a half later, and my balls are still burning.

I think i might have a chemical burn.:squint: :wtc:

Cliffs: dont use anything other than nair for men in the silver tube/blue lid for your balls!

2. aznh2oman

aznh2oman OT Supporter

hahaha good advice

3. el es dee

el es dee ...through a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain.

4. keleko

keleko yes, he is

5. redna

redna New Member

^^^^ Yes.... Exactly...

6. lauren

lauren Active Member

in a bind, you can use the bikini version. the 4 min solution is super stronger than the normal, or the bikini. :down:

7. silsurf28

silsurf28 New Member

Go to the DR, it is a chemical burn. And can get bad.

8. redna

redna New Member

No insurance yet... It kicks in February 1.

I can tell it's getting better but they are still sensitive and red. They feel much much better though, i put some silver cream on them from when the girlfriend got burned at work. Seems to have done the job.

Last time i do that though.. she can deal with the hair. haha.

9. low20

low20 Member

haha...ouch good luck with that one

10. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

try Veet if you can't find your regular Nair for men or if you want to try something different. I had my SO use it (he used Nair before as well) and he can't get enough of it; now he uses it on his arms and chest/stomach. It has no burning/stinging and it doesn't even smell like nair. I use it as well and it's great

[​IMG]

just my 2 cents

11. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

VEET FTW!!!! If you actually read the back of the regular nair bottle, it prob said not to use in genital area. Nair is usually used for legs, bro.

12. chickentendah

chickentendah New Member

pardon me if the following question alarms you, but i'm just curious here....

what are the chances that NAIR will penetrate past your nut sack and ruin your future chances of having babies?
    :noes:

13. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

I nair regularly and do you want to know why your balls caught fire?

Sweat. You have to make sure that you are not sweating at all before you apply the nair. I have used all different types of nair and found that I only have problems when I am sweating.

But I feel your pain as far as the FIRE BELOW. I wanted to cut mine off!!!
    I literally felt like I was boiling my nutsin hot water.

But it goes away after a 6-8 hours. :sadwavey:

14. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

It's low if you use nair right, it doesn't penetrate the actual skin layer ( just gets to the hair root ).

If you leave it on for too long it's as bad as letting your nuts roast on a firepit.

15. redna

redna New Member

Yeah I knw. I read that every time but disreguard it about as easily as knowing that EVERYTHING has been found to cause cancer in California.

I asked my doc and he said that it wont make me sterile, I just have to be careful not to leave it on for too long.. which i did.:nono: :uh:

They are healing nicely though :)

I think I'll try Veet next time, and if that doesnt work then I'll go back to Nair for men.

16. redna

redna New Member

I got in the shower right before hand, then dried off though... I dont think i was sweating at all. Either way, it hurt like a bitch.

17. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

I used to shave my legs, I tried Veet, wasn't that impressed.
    I'm actually going out to get Nair for Men for the middle section there. We'll see how that goes.

18. Stealthy_C

Stealthy_C my Vespa rocks.. ̔̕̚̕̚ ҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎ ̏̐̑̒ OT Supporter

Ok thought about giving this a try :o

Went to the store and they had two kinds. neither looked like the one you posted :hs: They where both grey with a blue cap tho. One said on it Extra Strength :noes: and had a roll on type top. Decided to just get the one that didnt say Extra Stength for the first time and give it a try.

Have you tried the one with the roll on applicator?

Might give it a try tonight. Its gonna burn :noes::run:

19. redna

redna New Member

Never done the roll on one.. I haven't even seen it actually. The normal Nair for men as posted earlier in this thread doesnt burn at all, it smells a little, but no burning at all..

20. erobbins

erobbins Active Member

my nuts hurt just thinking about nair on them :o

21. Soren

Soren OT Supporter

so this veet shit is safe to apply to your balls/dick and it works without burn? is there any certain type I should be looking in to?

btw, if you're going to apply any chemical to your balls/dick you should probably put just a LITTLE on at first and see if it burns or not :hs:

oh and also, when you use the dipilatory cream stuff, does the hair grow back thicker/rougher than before? that would suck :hs:

22. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

I did the nair thing.
    Works well.

23. x deaD piXeL

x deaD piXeL Turn up the fucking music!

I had the same burning balls effect when I masturbated with shampoo.

24. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Are you sure that wasn't just your dick?
    I've never heard of someones balls burning cause they got soap in their dick.

25. Stealthy_C

Stealthy_C my Vespa rocks.. ̔̕̚̕̚ ҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎ ̏̐̑̒ OT Supporter

This is How I feel right now :wtc:

So i jumped in the shower for a fews, than put a lil bit on my ass as a test :o

All went well, dont have a hairy ass anyway but i would tell where the nair was.

So i gave it a go on the rest.

Well the time came to wash it off, and well it did a somewhat job above my cock, but didnt get it all. I have lil patches of long hairs :mad: So i started to wpie it off my balls, and Oh shit. Couldnt even touch it with the washcloth it hurt that bad. It didnt even remove the hair form ym balls tho. Maybe a little bit but not alot. Might not of been enough hair on em to start with. I usually shave em :noes:

So lets recap

• My balls are still on fire.
    • I have patchy pubic hair now :mad:
    • My ass is smooth tho :coold:
    • oh and about 3 inches each way next to my sack I have no hair. Yea it umm got on my legs too :o