My progress...for those who give a damn...

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Crazzy_Al, May 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

As I mentioned in a couple of other threads, I decided about 4 months back that I was going to do a major overhaul on myself, train hard and long, eat great, and do a complete 180 on my body and overall appearence.

On Christmas Eve I decided to stop eating all sweets and garbage food, and stuck with it all through the holidays. A month or so later, I got a membership at Powerhouse Gym at 14 and Hayes, and have continued to eat right and train hard 3-6 days a week. I started at 5'11" and 257lbs. I know, I know, you don't need to say it. While I weighed almost 260 lbs, most people I know would never say that I looked it...but I was fat and I now know it. At the same time, I was also muscular and strong...under the fat. :o Since then I have dropped 31lbs of fat (now 226lbs, and pretty damn solid) kept my chest size the same, but made up for the fat with additional muscle, (51.5") biceps flexed are roughly 17.5" (they were 18" inches, but there was too much fat), waist is down 4-5 inches (I now COMFORTABLY fit into a few of my 34" waist jeans, my 36's all need a belt, and my 38's fall off within a step or two.) I'm on the second from smallest notch on my belt...which has 7 notches. I used to use the last, (fattest) or second-from-last notch. Thighs are big and defined and my calves are also defined and roughly 17 3/4" around. Traps very promiment and come midway up my neck when flexed. :eek: I do my shrug work out with 385-525lbs. Shoulders are prominent, chest looks good, (but still needs a lot of work) as far as my stomach is concerned...I have a line down the center, lines on each side of my abs, and the top of my stomach is starting to show a "2-pack." As far as I am concerened, I have a LONG way to go on the midsection. But tucked in shirts reveal a flat stomach and little to no love-handles...but I know there's still more there than I want. Back looks good and bumpy when flexed, and I do have a mild V-Shaped torso again, but again, my BF% is a lot higher than I want it to be. I haven't had it tested, but based on my visual "fat meter" I say it's still too high!

Here's a link to the last thread I made about my decision to improve my health and overall appearence... http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2439640

Here are a couple pix I took this morning. This is the first time in 4 years that I have fit into this shirt...and now the fucking thing is loose around the midsection. I should have tucked it in for the pix so that I didn't look so frumpy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Comments, criticism? Ignore the bags under my eyes. I haven't slept much lately and those bags will be gone tomorrow.

And again, here's where I was at on 1-29-06...less than 4 months ago...
    [​IMG]

:beer: <--Frothy protien shakes, not beer. :rofl:

2. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

i couldn't find the link to the old thread. but you're looking solid. w/o pics for comparison i can't say much, but you look to be working hard.

edit : bleh you ninja edited on me

3. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

Ninja Edit for the win. :big grin:

Thanks!!

4. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

And for what it's worth, here's a list of the supplements I have been on...

Clenbuterol: 40mcg tabs, 2 a day (I just started these late last week. I was doing the drops of the liquid and that stuff was fucking worthless garbage! LiquiClen didn't do shit for me!!!)
    IDS Creatine Titrate Xtreme, 1 serving a day (I was forgetting to drink these everyday for a while. But have been on it everyday for the past 2 weeks)
    NOW Taurine, 500mg, 2 a day
    NOW Papaya Enzyme, Chewable, 2-6 tabs a day (Stopped these for over a month...been back on them a few days now)
    Biotest HOT-ROX, 4-6 caps a day (Just started these yesterday)
    NOW L-Glutamine, 1000mg, 1-3 caps a day (AWFUL about remembering these, but for the past 2 weeks I have been consistant with them)
    Primaforce ZMA, 3 caps a night (Again, I have been on these consistantly taking these for 2 weeks now. I forget 1 or two nights a week. Working 90+ hours a week and only sleeping 1.5-3 hours a night 4-6 nights a week tend to help you forget to take three of these before bed)
    Nature's Way Fisol Fish Oil, 3 a day (I've been out of these for a couple weeks. I need to go get more today. My joints hurt a bit)
    Nature's Way Vitamin C-1000 w/Rose Hips, 1-2 a day (Again, just got back on these after at least 2-3 weeks off of them)
    Nature's Way Cayenne, 40,000HU, 1-3 a day (Same story as most of the other supps)
    Nature's Way Chromium Picolinate, 200mcg, 1 a day (again, got too busy to pack my supps every morning, and just got back on them a week or two ago)
    ON 100% NATURAL Whey Protein, Chocolate, 2-4 shakes a day...with Skim or 2% Milk...I can't tolerate it with water anymore. (only been back on these for a few days. The taste of this shit in water made me just eat chicken and steer clear of these shakes.)
    ON VS-10 Vanadyl Sulfate, 10 mg, 1-3 tabs a day (same as most of the other supps)

As of right now, no gear of any kind...unless you consider Clen gear. Then...well...yeah.

5. nathanbx

nathanbx New Member

:rofl:

6. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

:( :wtc:

And I mentioned the lack of consistancy with the supps to kind of show that I haven't lost the weight by being dependant on the supps. The bulk of my weight has been lost while not taking the supps, or taking it inconsistantly. That's all.

7. Illini08

Illini08 New Member

:eek3:

My body would stop working if I got that little sleep. Nice progress though, keep up the hard work

8. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

Clen....wow....

9. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

That happened to me last night. No matter what weight I repped on the flat or decline bench, I couldn't do more than 7 reps. That has never happened to me before. :wtc: For the record, I got about 1.75 hours of sleep night before last. My whole workout yesterday was just terrible...but I still went and struggled through what I could. :(

10. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

I hope you're not implying that I think that taking clen is "hardcore" by any means. Because believe me, I don't think that at all. I was mearly trying to show what I am on. I figured posting up early would eliminate people asking questions about what, if any, supps I'm on. That's all.

11. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

Clen is no walk in the park and in my opinion you didn't need it to loose the weight. Also, 90hr work weeks? Fuck that shit man, I don't know if you mean 5,6 or 7 days a week but that's just some ridiculous hours man. If you really care about your health I would definitely cut back and get some more rest.

12. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

I wish I could, but right now, I can't. I just took a new job as a COMMISSION ONLY mortgage broker. I have been in this line of work for over 4 years, but just took on a COMM ONLY position for the first time. So while my pipeline builds, and while new loans are in process and closing, the bills still need to get paid. I have been working these hours for more than 6 months now. (Mainly because the last mortgage company I was at was so damn slow) If my pipeline keeps building at this rate I'll probably quit the whole boncer gig at the end of next month. As far as my schedule goes:

Day job: 6 Days a week. Mon-Thurs=8:00am-7:00pm Fri=8:00am-5:00pm Saturday=10:30am to at LEAST 2:30pm.
    Bouncer job: 4-6 nights a week. Hours vary from 8:00pm start time to as late as 5:00am end time. Weekdays and weekends.

There are some nights where I get home from my day job just in time to change, get out the foor, and to my night job right before the sound of the bell. Some days I don't even see my wife and daughter. Yes, I'm tired. :lol:

I can't see me needed to continue this schedule for much longer.

13. Neo22

Neo22 OT Supporter

You need to think about a different career. You can find something else making enough or more to support your family while maintaining your health.

14. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

I sell, it's what I do. Find me another job/career in Michigan that is going to pay me over $100,000.00 within the first 12 months with only 3 years of college and no degree.

15. x916

x916 New Member

drug cartel

16. brettD

brettD New Member

how do you wotrkout with hours like that?

17. Simple

Simple Sexy Beatch

lose the bouncing job ASAP. that's fine if you're working those hours as a mortgage broker, it's still not the most healthy thing to do, but seriously lose the bouncing job.

3 things in life you need to juggle, your health, your relationships, and your career. if you spend too much time on your career you'll be neglecting the other two.

edit: congrats on the progress

18. ralyks

ralyks New Member

Check out mainesucks' clen log in the training logs.

19. trancezj

trancezj New Member

I would cycle the clen and hotrox. I really wouldn't stack them. although hot rox sucks

20. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

[​IMG]

21. trancezj

trancezj New Member

looks like a screen cap from one of those supplement commercials during ultimate fighting

22. Neo22

Neo22 OT Supporter

My goal is to not find you a job. Thats your job. YOu don't need a 100,000 if it involved working that many hours ruining your health. Your family and your health should be most important, which obviously you don't see.

23. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

werd....you can live comfortably on half that, you just have to manage your money and limit expensive habits

24. Devil

Devil I have become my terror. OT Supporter

i can live comfortably on 1/4 of that :cool:

25. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

25K is a bit low, thats about what I make right now but I am also putting myself throught school.....

so if I was out of school then it would be possible, but a job that earns 50K a year is not that stressful comapared to a 100k job

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.