SRS My problem is that I am addicted to what I like

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Diesel Fumes, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Diesel Fumes

Diesel Fumes Guest

And sometimes what I like isn't always right. So do I have to change what I like and dislike or just learn to give up the things that I know are wrong? This pathway is important to me as it will help me to get rid of all the bad things that go on with me :hs:

2. Asses Maximus

Asses Maximus Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns d

Bingo. I like to drink in excess. I have since limited myself to friday and saturday nights and that allows me ample time to recouperate before work on monday. Eventually I will try to tone down the excess part too.

3. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

Moderation.

4. kEVOgt350

kEVOgt350 Like a flashlight on but lost, my energy's there b

When you say things that you know are wrong I hope you mean stuff like substance abuse and not something like shooting baby turtles. It would help to know what you're talking about, but I think it is difficult to simply change what you like. If it's something that you know is wrong then I would hope you learn to realize that it is not something you really like, but rather something else that you extract from it that you like. Try to find out what you like about these things that are wrong and attempt to get that through something else that you consider to be good.

5. Diesel Fumes

Diesel Fumes Guest

THings im addicted to are things like:

Internet
    Cars
    Weed
    driving

There are lots more, but if something new comes along and I like it, I do it all the time just to pass the time. I know these things are not all bad for me, but sometimes I become too obsessed with one thing.

Thinking maybe I need to relocate and find a new environment to live in :hsd: