MMA My predictions for the next TUF

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Artyboy, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

Judging by the crap at the end of this episode it's gonna be Joe vs Maynard and Nate vs Manny. Joe will obviously beat Grey but I think Manny has a chance against Nate. Either way Joe will end up taking it all.

What I WANT to see is Joe vs Manny and Nate vs Grey. That will obviously set up the big "Joe vs Nate" fight that everyone wants to see. i think Jens is really getting the short end throughout this whole ordeal. His fighters are obviously dominating BJ's fighters but they're doing everything that they can to try to build BJ up.

2. Phill A. Peno

Phill A. Peno It's Filipino, stupid. OTTC, Cycling Crew, WRX Cr OT Supporter

My dvr cut the preview. Why was Karo throwing shit, or yelling at Nate?

3. Placebo

Placebo New Member

Cause they're both hot headed and Nate probably went completely out of character and ran his mouth about stupid shit.

4. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

joe vs gray is an interesting fight. would be interesting to see how joe would do off his back.

5. Bausk

Bausk New Member

Joe vs Manny will be a great fight.

6. whup

whup I wish you had children and.. so that I could step

Corey Hill was really impressive, he was dominating Nate. And Nate did enough to hang in there and jump on the mistake and get away with the win. Props to both of them.

Jeez I'm glad Wiman lost. A guy who calls himself Handsome and a God botherer who believes God "favours" him, and his attitude toward Manny - short ethnic guy - pissed me off. The way he acted after losing too was pretty poor.

I have no idea WHY people had Manny such an underdog, he's shown himself to be nothing but a pitbull. If he fights Nate, that's going to be a terrific fight.