My Porsche

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by a2vwnick, Aug 24, 2003.

1. a2vwnick

a2vwnick VW Motorsports

My once a month driver. Only for the nice sunny days in Cali. No I gotta start work on the 57 speedster, been putting that off long enough. Which means I will probably touch it in another 2 years, then take another 5 to finish.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jo2

Jo2 Guest

thats a cool ass car.

3. Prowler7600

Prowler7600 Guest

Very Very Cool! Be sure to get that out of the driveway and get some more shots, it's a lovely car. Also, is that a toyota landcruiser in the background?

4. a2vwnick

a2vwnick VW Motorsports

Hell no thats not a landcruiser! its a 74 jeep. Now that its smog exempt here in cali its time for a crate motor in that bad boy. its funny to see people with big giant lifted trucks who think driving in the mud is offroading, then you show them pics of going up a trail and they are like "hell no i would never be able to do that" :rolleyes:

5. rizzo

rizzo fuck you you fucking piece of shit

Thats a very nice car, whats the KBB on that?

6. a2vwnick

a2vwnick VW Motorsports

I have no idea, for cars this old there are other indexes, these cars are generally 6-9k in this condition, this one I believe would bring around 7k. To me, this car is worth more driving around on a sunny day then selling. It's not the fastest car around by any means, but very nice handling. A very fun 70's sports car.

7. GiRaff3

GiRaff3 New Member

I saw one of those at an SCCA solo class II event I was in, and the guy couldn't drive it for shit and was all over the track =)

8. flubber

flubber Guest

don't the cops give you shit about that green paint all over your license plates???

you can't see the numbers!