SRS my plan about these girls...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ruckutopa9, Dec 8, 2005.

1. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

Well lets see I've asked Girl A out for dinner next week, and Girl B is up to going out. Now Girl A strikes me as being crazy/hyper etc.. but hot, Girl B is nice, easy to talk to but kinda kinda on the chubby side. Now I know both Girl A and B both like me. Girl B is a sure fire thing, but on Girl A ill have to work for her....but I'm trying to get Girl B to goto the gym with me, I mean dont get me wrong, I try not to look at physicalness but even I have a limit. If she goes to the gym with me and she loses weight shed be hot but..i dunno anymore...whats everyones opinion on my current predicament..? :wtc:

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I wouldn't go out with either of them and search on till you meet a girl that 'clicks' with your needs,and is willing to go out with you.

But if i had to go out from what you said, id go for the chubby one. Its easier to lose fat then a state of mental insanity.

3. johan

johan Active Member

Yeah but when you're young hotness trumps fatness, regardless of whatever emotional or mental instability comes with the hotness.

In fact usually the hotter they are, the more demanding, the more pains in the asses they are.

You should be friends with Girl B, don't mislead her, don't advance things, just keep it nice and level.
    Go after Girl A. If she ends up wanting you, great.

If you get with her and she ends up toying with you and then you get your hopes up, and if she's as hot as you seem to think she is....then when you get dropped, you can go to Girl B, a little sadder and wiser for the experience.

I think what you really wanted in your heart, was the hot unstable one (A). Right?

4. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

yeah because I'm lazy, let me explain, I'm trying to get the Girl B (the chubby one) to goto the gym with me to kinda lose weight heheh...but I dont feel like working so the logical choice is Girl A (crazy) because shes already hot and I wont have to work on that heh...but yeah the plan is that so far to go out with Girl A and see where it leads and remain friends with Girl B and occasionally go out with her heh

5. scaryice

scaryice New Member

LOL...sounds like you have some master plan brewing here. While you're at it, work towards a threesome too.