My Nissan 240sx HatchBack

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by LovEyDuBB, Dec 31, 2004.

1. LovEyDuBB

LovEyDuBB OT Supporter

240sx
    [​IMG]

Both of my Cars (240sx & '90 Nissan Stanza)
    [​IMG]

240sx Engine Bay
    [​IMG]

Sleepy?
    [​IMG]

Front
    [​IMG]

YES it is the coolest thing to do now (at least to me and my friends).. drifting in places where houses are just being built. these places are teh uber because there are a lot of turns you can go through and no kids to run over. My friends and I went to St. John's county because that was the only place we knew that had a place being built. This "course" had about 12 turns and only one house was built there. My friends and I went down the course together with good space between us and then one by one. After that we looked around that neighborhood and found a good place to go mudding. So we all hopped in one of the vehicles and went "WHOOO!!"

Satisfied customers (kyle, chris, me, my brother)
    [​IMG]

2. LovEyDuBB

LovEyDuBB OT Supporter

oh ya.. plans?
    -strip interior
    -get 175hp
    -sil80 conversion
    -go dori dori!

3. bmxenbrett

bmxenbrett Guest

nice whip and damn nice paint on that SOB i got the 90 240 with an R32 conversion thats coming off (looks like shit). i just cought the drifting cold my self

4. gehzumteufel

gehzumteufel Guest

i LOVE my 92 240 se fastback. its awesome. i got plans for it. vg30dett (leave that stock), sil80 conversion, and the normal kit, suspension, wheels, and interior mods

5. LovEyDuBB

LovEyDuBB OT Supporter

wow... somebody finally replied to my thread. I was beginning to think that nobody loves me because i'm a newbie here

i have to buy new tires with my christmas money.. i blew a tire while going drifting (road racing, but sideways)

STORY:
    My friends and i go drifting on this road every friday night. This road is a residential road that has houses that are currently being built. There are no houses that are finished so we go and slide and they have only started on one. This Friday would prove to be a little different than the other times we went. I wanted to drift through a whole turn. Take notice that I have never drifted before. This turn wasn't just any turn, it was a very long curve that makes any drifter feel warm and fuzzy inside. I took the turn on and went in and was drifting. But in the middle of the drift i panicked and countersteered way too early and countersteered way too much and i had spun out 180 degrees offroad before i stopped. That blew out my rear driverside tire. It turns out that the new residential area that i was drifting in was not good about putting way their stuff so i ran over a nail.

PIX:
    the stuff that got stuffed in the hole
    [​IMG]

the hole (blurry)
    [​IMG]

the road
    [​IMG]

the roadside
    [​IMG]

ruined a part of my early christmas present and spent all of my christmas cash to fix teh tire

6. gehzumteufel

gehzumteufel Guest

that sux. i just got my car fixed. busted control arm, sway bar endlink, and tension rod. also bought a 2nd set of se wheels to replace 1 of the ones that i messed up since the guy would only sell all 4.

7. bmxenbrett

bmxenbrett Guest

lol nice job on the off-roading. that turn looks wicked. ic you missed the fire hydrant also. i just got 4 new tires my self and an alignment and while i was on my way home i decided to do a quick turn into the other lane then back into mine. it fucking rocked, its like the cars on rails. went from my lane into the other one back into mine in less than 40feet (or somthing like that) at 60mph not letting up on the throtle. HAHA o yea a couple of days ago i was able to drift around this 15 foot wide plant box at the local market. wicked fun but i know im going to get my self cought drifting so close to home.

8. SidewaysRB30DET

SidewaysRB30DET New Member

Get some decent wheels, suspension and other parts and it will be 1000% easier to drift. :)