TAT My nipple peircing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Lantis745, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Lantis745

Lantis745 Member

So I had my nipple pierced a couple months ago but after looking at some pics online I think my piercer might have fucked it up a little. The piercing goes through a lot of the areola(sp?) and not the actual nipple. I wish i had pics for reference but I was curious to know if this is the correct way to also pierce a nipple.

2. Frazz

Frazz New Member

mine does the same. he said my actual nipples were not large enough and unless i wanted them to rip out very very soon that was his best/safest course of action

3. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

hey be lucky it doesn't look like shit. Mine was really tough to pierce and because of that I have scare tissue and it looks like hell.

4. Lantis745

Lantis745 Member

Very understandable since i have really small nipples. I think it looks good so i guess that's all that matters. Thanks for the input!

5. Mortixer

Mortixer New Member

well its easy for a piercing to migrate in the nipples and if your nipple isnt big enough it would migrate or rip out either would be bad.

6. guppy

guppy New Member

I got both mine done and my piercer had a horrible time trying to clamp enough down to pierce it so she pierced like you said. Although one of mine starting growing out (disgusting btw) but could be cuz she fucked up and gave me rings instead of bars, and the rings would flip up, think thats what screwed it up.

7. TWG

TWG New Member

maybe you just have fucked up nips. When mine were pierced years ago they were pierced with these rings you speak of and I had no problem.

8. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

I don't think it has anything to do with the jewelry, I'm pretty sure mine are screwed up because mine where really hard to pierce.

9. guppy

guppy New Member

yeah probably, guess it just varies from person to person

10. TWG

TWG New Member

were only human bro.. shit happens

11. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

usually when you have small nipples they have to pierce through the areola. they usually migrate forward a bit anyway. mine were pierced just behind the nipple and they ended up being perfectly placed when they healed (a year or so later lol). but I've had them for 14 years now and they are doing well.