FRK My Nipple Clamp Story

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Tornado6, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

[​IMG]

Last night was the first time my boyfriend and I had a chance (um, remembered?) to use my Christmas present nipple clamps together. I’ve been using them by myself since about 30 seconds after I opened the package. The chain is great, cause I can stimulate both nipples with one hand, and the other hand is free to do whatever. :naughty: First we goofed off a little – I put them on his ears, his foreskin, and his sack. (Which he’d just shaved, BTW.) I had them opened up pretty far for him, cause he’s such a weenie about pain… :mamoru: He put them on me and sucked my nipples a little with them on, which felt great!

Then I laid him back on the bed and started licking him. He liked the view of the chain hanging down, and I liked brushing them up against his thighs. After I leaned up to kiss him once, the chain got hooked over his cock. I went back to sucking on him, and every time I moved, the chain pulled both nipples. Then we did a little tit fucking. He was pushing them together, and moving his hips while I held still. The chain kept making a “clank clank” noise that drove me crazy, and every time he hit the top of his stroke, he hit the bottom of the clamps and pulled my nipples. When I went back to the blowjob, he reached down and looped the chain around the base of his cock once. That physically lifted my tits up, it was so tight. I had dripped a wet spot onto the bed by this point. Then we went back to tit fucking, and he finished that way.

[​IMG]

Nipple clamps – highly recommended!

2. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Very nice product review! I have such tiny nipples that clamping is hard to do for me. I have worn clothes pins as a punishment of sorts but ...that was an entirely different feeling altogether. Makes my stomach hot remembering how much that hurt at first..then got hot...then went numb. lol..

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:cool: I have Screw/C clamps and clover clamps as well a a bag of 100 clothespins... I LOVE the feeling. the C clamps are nice, they are very easy on me when I really don't want Harsh pain onthe nips.. the clovers are BITCH and a half, they tighten as you pull on them or weight htem down.
    I :love: clamps.

4. pukees

pukees Guest

Those look similar to my clamps. I love them.
    Great story. You gave me some ideas.

5. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I love your stories, Tornado6. Thanks for sharing!!!!!!
    :drool:

6. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

:o I wasn't trying too hard with the "story" side of things. FWIW, that wasn't the end of the night's festivities, but the clamps got put away after that. Just in case it makes him sound lame the way I left it or something. I think I have too much of a sick sense of humor to be good at writing erotic fiction. :mamoru: