SRS my next move???

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by pringlesuck, Jan 6, 2007.

1. pringlesuck

pringlesuck New Member

I personally hate playing the, "she called me and then wait two days before calling back..." but here is the situation.

a girl from school that just talked to few other times, happened to see me at the library and asks if i wanted to go lunch later... then it lead to home cooked dinners...it was almost like for a week and a half that we saw each other everyday...

couple of days ago, we went shopping together. it was fun; i dont remember saying anything that kind of made things go sour. before i left her place, she said that i will call you up tomorrow for another dinner we could do together.

well, it was getting around 7 and made the call about the plan... but she said "she didnt feel like doing anything, and just gonna chill at home. when i decide to make that recipe, i will give you a call."

after all that, i was hoping she would have said something along the lines of "i am not doing anything, do you want to comeover?" personally, i dont like to throw myself to people, so i didnt inquire about it.

its been four days since i last saw her or got a call,... so what's going on...?

a. i did something and she wants no part of it..
    b. she is expecting me to call her (probably thinks, "i call him all the time")
    c. found another guy

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I'm guessing she got bored with you. Quite understandable if you two hung out every day for a week straight.

3. johan

johan Active Member

d. she's not interested.

When she needs company, i.e. FRIENDS ONLY, she might give you a call. If you quoted her even remotely accurately, she literally spelled it out for you.

She hung out with you every day for a week...and learned all she needed to know. ....NEXT!

4. pringlesuck

pringlesuck New Member

i dont mind that "she is not interested", the only thing i would like to know is why?

i wish i had realized it sooner and cut it off

all that waste of energy for nothing

Last edited: Jan 7, 2007
  5. whatever

whatever OT Supporter

why will just get ya more confused. accept it and move on

6. pringlesuck

pringlesuck New Member

ditto...

i cant help it.. inquisitive mind (just wonders for hours and hours about stuff like why the USB plug is rectagular, why not round or octahedron?) :)

7. Crush

Crush Epidural hematoma up in this bitch

DING DING DING

[​IMG]

or

E. Throw yourself on the alter and proclaim your love for her. Then proceed to try to ram a diamond ring onto her finger in hopes that your show of blind commitment will supercharge hers!