my newest ex thinks she may be pregnant

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tubachris85x, Jun 9, 2009.

1. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

I looked through the Q and A thread, but I feel there are too many factors involved that make me feel that she is not. During our time together, she was taking birth control everyday, I watched and made sure she was. She got sick from her brother apparently, but then got her period.

A week ago, she tell's me that she's late, and still hasnt' gotten her period, and that day she says she was supposed to get it, was the last day of her BC (non placibo). Part of me thinks that she had a really light one though.

So just this last saturday, she took a home test which told her it was negative. She just called and told me she went to a doctor anyway, and they said that "somethings wrong," and she has to wait for blood test results.

Here are some things she's told me before, one thing in particular, is that while she was not on BC, she once had a period that was 2 months late. On top of that, she gained about 30lbs since then. The weekend that she said she was late, I took her down to disney for the weekend, but she had very little sleep at all, and I feel that all of the stress acted on her that day.

So I don't know at this point, I feel that she's not, her older sister who's already had 2 kids, thinks shes not. Either way, she's decided on her own that if worst case, she's getting an abortion.

2. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

What do you ask then? even if she is which is unlikely, she will be getting an abortion. What exactly here concerns you?

3. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Although worst case, she would get an abortion, I never would have wanted to have this happen, thats why it concerns me

4. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Just relaying what she told me, so I have no idea if being sick then could still affect it.

Yea, now that i just re-read that, it's random..

5. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

I guess what Im asking for is opinions on this. I honestly think she's not, especially with the piss test being negative

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I highly doubt she's pregnant. Just chill out until she gets more doc results.

7. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Thanks...I just hate having that feeling in my gut. It's always just been one of my worst fears..

8. iwishyouwerebeer

Shoulda worn a condom :dunno:

9. D7

D7 OT Supporter

Wait, myspace girl?

10. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

way to write all that and not tell us when the last time you slept with her was

11. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

About 3 weeks ago

12. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Have been on an off, but after this, shit, I'm not gonna go near a vagina without one on...

13. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

wtf.. youve been in the vag too long to be so careless.

14. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

you don't need to have an aborition per say, there is always the preventative way called pushing her down a long flight of stairs.

15. Boy Bravado

Boy Bravado fuck this

Or Six Flags.

16. XxvODvxX

XxvODvxX New Member

Someone can correct me if i am wrong... but from what i was told is that if a girl is on the pill and has to take an antibiotic, it makes the pill less effective...

Baseball Bat and a Telephone Book :rolleyes:

17. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

She wasnt taking anything, told me she didn't have anything to take

18. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

One last thing I want to throw out there..since I broke it off with her, she's been acting kind of weird, and I have no idea if she's a crazy. First off, she started dropping "I love you" to me, when I didn't and that's part of the reason for breaking up with her. Apparently, I'm the only one she's ever "loved."

The day I called and broke up with her, she was obviously upset, I felt bad for having to, but it was the right thing. Around 130am friday, she called me drunk. One thing that weirded me out was that on saturday, she texted me 3 different times, saying the same thing. It was her new cell phone number and her saying "my new number," but she typed the same thing 3 different times, to none, I responded to.

Im hanging with my buddy the whole time, cause we are doing an event at disney the whole weekend, and he knows about this, and thinks she's been acting weird. The only reason I'm adding this on here, is because I'm wondering if she's purpously keeping this whole pregnency thing to keep me in contact or whatever.

The thing thats making me wonder this, is that she said she went to the doctor yesterday, but that none of her family knows about her even going, and on top of this, she dosn't have a car. Her sister only knows about her freaking out about the missed period, but thinks she's fine and is overreacting. When she did call me, she gave me very vague information, her saying "that she he looked up inside me and said that 'something's wrong.'" She said that she has to wait till sometime this week for blood test results.

I just think something is fishy about all this. She said that she took a home test, which she was trying to convince me that she didn't know how to take it, and in her words said, "it had the negative line but it also had the other line when I held it up to the light."

I'm starting to think that she wants to be preggo, while maintaing a sense of paranoia.

19. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Sounds like shes mad/upset about the break up and is doing anything she can to keep you tied down.

Typical whore break up maneuvers. Move on.

20. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

I don't know anymore at this point. She seems borderline right now

21. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

go with her to the doctor. if its all fake, she most likely wont want you to and wont let you. you have every right, especially if she is and its your child.

then when you do go with her, ask the doctor what is going on so you have the straight answer from them instead of relying on her

yes, it goes against cutting contact with ex's, but once this is settled, you dont need to see her again (hopefully)

22. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

just got this text from her:

"im taking care of everything. i wont worry you about anything if you dont wanna know anything. (it would) be easier for you that way"

Not sure how to take it, but part of me wants to just say "yes" but then again, I'd be a total ass if she really is and I just left her on her own

After all this, I'm just going to go celebate..

23. iwishyouwerebeer

:uh:

Just STOP contacting her. She wants attention, that's all.

Wear condom from now on.EVERY TIME.

24. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

I would if I could, the thing is right now, I'm a state away from her (distance) and I can't really do anything until I get back into town. I understand what your saying though, and that would definatly settle it. I'm asking opinions here cause I can't do anything about it right now.

25. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Im not contacting her, I didn't even respond. Everything that I'm getting from her, is her sending me texts and calls. I'm not initiating anything here.