TAT My new Tat

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by armond, Feb 22, 2005.

1. armond

armond New Member

Well first of all this is my first tat. I had been wanting a tat for over a year, and took a month to finalize the drawing. It is nothing huge or that has huge meaning. Well it is a symbol of my birth sign, and in that regards it means something to mean. I was born at 5:54am on Nov 5, 1981, so yes that makes me a Scorpio. Being a scorpion also conveniently makes me a pain in the ass for my friends and family, which is in everyday life true to an extent. I tend to hold my ground with my opinions regardless of who the opposite is.

Anyway, just wanted to share, not going to main forums for this, most are too immature. Process took all of 45 mins, and I gave him a very good tip for doing it exactly the way I wanted. My bro was there to watch and to point out anything that was not in line or was not straight. he didn't have to thus, my tattoo artist got every bit of $40. The price of tat was only $80, originally it was quoted at $100, but he knocked of $20. Bigger tip for him.

[​IMG]

2. pooh

pooh voight-kampff

looks wicked man, and it's ripe for things to be added if you ever want more ink back there. cheers to an unique design. :bigthumb:

3. xela

xela So say we all!

Looks really nice. I like it. :)

4. neebelung

neebelung Guest

Very nice... I like the design a lot. It has great impact, but it's uncomplicated.

5. talongod

talongod Get On My Level

ehh its ok

6. Insatiable

Insatiable ..........................

Looks awesome! :bigthumb:

7. Julu

Julu Member

Nicely done! I'm a big fan of black and black shading tats!:)

Ju

8. armond

armond New Member

Thnx everyone.

No hard felings taken talon, I know we all have our own opinions, and I respect yours. But I still adore my tat.

Yeah makes me feel good I drew my own design and didn't get something off the wall. I am also a fan of black, no color.

My initial design was even less complicated, but I needed more, so I did a bit of tweaing to where I liked it.

Again thnx for the opinions people!

9. Yukonart

Yukonart Active Member

Sweet! My GF has a scorpion tatoo in that same spot. . . although, the head of yours looks more like a penis. (Still very cool, though) :)

10. armond

armond New Member

Rofl, shoulda seen the drawing before, it looked even more like a penis. But I didn't think about that until the other day when someone looked at the drawing. But it is ok with me, I am always horny. :rofl:

What does your g/f's tat look like? pics?

11. Yukonart

Yukonart Active Member

Here it is. . .
    [​IMG]

12. bigmick

bigmick The plane takes off OT Supporter

Awesome positioning. I want a tat in that area and would be afraid of a lopsided tat.

13. armond

armond New Member

Oh yeah!!! Now I recognize it! That tat is sweet, more than what I would want, but it is so nice! Tell her congratz on a great design and a great work of art! I also read ths tory behind it... very humbling imho.

Yeah, I know what you mean bigmick. I had my bro there with me to watch the artist line it up mostly. He got it right on the first try!