My New Suzuki M109R - Let me fucking bitch a little please

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Wobistdu, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Wobistdu

Wobistdu Guest

Alright, So I bought this new 08 leftover Suzuki M109R in January. I broke it out for the first time. The bike runs great and it's fun to ride, but there are a lot of minor things I have to snap out to the dealer about.

#1 - The dumbasses were 1/2 qt short filling up the oil in it. It was so hard to read the clean oil on the stick, but after 25 miles and a little more oil it finally read on the damn dipstick. How can you be a suzuki dealer and not know what the damn bike holds?

#2 - The one front running light is already out. Holy CHRIST! Glad to see those bulbs last long

#3 - The plastic cover that replaces the passenger seat has a scratch in it. I never looked at it from new, because it was in a box wrapped in protective shit. I am demanding they send me a new one.

#4 - The left air filter kept slipping off and becoming loose. It's a notorious problem on these bikes. My dad was messing with it and sprayed it up pretty well. It seems to sit tight now.

God damn it! I better not have tons of small annoying problems with this bike.

Now the positive. I literally shit my pants accelerating on this fucker. I was in 2nd a few times and cracked it. You hit 100mph in a few seconds. The bike has INSANE power and torque. What an animal :bowdown:

2. mtnbikekid08

mtnbikekid08 Aime-moi moins, mais aime-moi longtemps

Told you so.

3. Wobistdu

Wobistdu Guest

which part? i said like 10 things

4. ///M

///M New Member

pics of shitstains?

5. mtnbikekid08

Just messin with ya man.
    I never trust the stealership. They're morons.

6. Wobistdu

Wobistdu Guest

it would appear so. can't even top the fucking fluids off right

7. Formula-95

Formula-95 2:32 PM 5-13-09 Never Forget, Hamburglar OT Supporter

so how does it feel riding it? how does it turn? how is leaning on it in a turn?

8. Wobistdu

Wobistdu Guest

acceleration compares to that of winding the fuck out of a gsxr1000. torque/hp is insane

it leans and turns quite nicely. i can go down the road with my hands in the air and lean the bike. it's also very nice on the twisties

9. swedishstar

swedishstar Active Member

There is no way that your bike will keep up with a 1000. Current 1000's are laying down 40-50 more rwhp and weigh significantly less.

10. Formula-95

Formula-95 2:32 PM 5-13-09 Never Forget, Hamburglar OT Supporter

pretty sure he's just saying that it pulls hard when he gets on it. calm down nancy.

11. mtnbikekid08

Chill out dude, it's a metaphor.

12. swedishstar

swedishstar Active Member

K

13. Subie Driver

Subie Driver Eye see what you did there.

Very nice. I really like the Boulevard C50 myself, and almost got one, but decided to buy something older with cash instead of financing a new bike. Ended up with a 1984 Honda Magna V65, but someday, I would like a Boulevard C50, I like the way they look, they fit me well, and the reviews on them are great. Sounds like the problems you have are more dealer-related than bike-related, so once you get everything taken care of, you should be golden.

14. Wobistdu

Wobistdu Guest

:rofl: nancy

15. PUREVIL

PUREVIL More Money Than Brains Croo

Is this your first new vehicle purchase? I only ask because I dont think I've ever seen a new bike from a dealership where it wasn't completely serviced right. My brand new Kawi KX450F I just got 2 weeks ago was almost 100% correct, except they didn't tighten the chain it was so loose its got about 5 to 6 inches of chain resting on the swing arm. LOL

16. Wobistdu

Wobistdu Guest

first new bike yes... after reading a lot it is proven that dealers screw this bike up A LOT

so yeah, i had to take care of everything. even first service another dealer shorter the oil and overfilled the coolant :ugh: