TAT my new piercing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by VWguy73, Feb 14, 2004.

1. VWguy73

VWguy73 Of course I want free pie and chips

[​IMG]

:cool: didnt hurt, i was surprised. the part that hurt was sticking my tongue out as far as i could for so long :wiggle: my fiance's going to love it :big grin:
    im going to consider a frenum next :eek3:

what do you all think?

2. Sparky511

Sparky511 Leben ist gut.

I think its cool. The best part is that now you have an excuse to eat nothing but milkshakes for the next two weeks.

3. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

Jamba Juice and Slurpees. I lived off those for a few days. Good times.

Congrats on the new piercing. Looks good from that pic. The worst part of any of my piercings is the clamp, my first 3 piercings were clamped, including my tongue. And that was what the bruise was always from. From now on my piercers does all mine free hand, and I love it.

4. VWguy73

the clamp wasnt even bad. the guy was really good that did it. it felt bruised the first 2 days but now its fine. ive already put it to use :naughty: i know i risk infection but i rinsed with mouthwash immediately after so :dunno: took me nearly 45 mins to eat a sandwich the 2nd day but now i can eat almost normally :cool:

5. VWguy73

[​IMG]

another pic. bad pic of me, good pic of the tongue ring :sad2:

6. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

It looks great. In what way did you put it to use? kissing, or licking? j/k

Just keep it clean, and let me give you a tip. A lot of my friend told me about chipping teeth and biting the barbel and that stuff. I've had my tongue ring for almost 6 years and never once bit it. My secret? I started chewing gum the fourth or fifth day I had it pierced. It taught me how to chew without the barbell getting in the way.

7. VWguy73

i havent bit it yet :x: ive heard that the metal balls are bad for your teeth if they hit so im going to swap it out in a week or two. i was scared to chew gum but ill try it. thanks for the tip :cool:

8. dirrty055

dirrty055 Guest

i heard they make your breath smell :eek4:
    didya try that sucker on any girls yet?;)

9. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

wait until a month. And don't chew gum for a while

10. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

The thing to remember abuot chewing gum is to keep it away from the barbell, and that's what I was trying to teach myself. When food or gum start getting wrapped about the barbell it does 2 things, it can unscrew the ball and you can swallow it, that's not a fun thing to do. Second, with a fresh piercing, the gum and cause the piercing to move aroung A LOT and can irritate the piercing and pro-long healing. I worked for me just fine, but everyone's different.

The metal on the balls can damage teeth over time. It was discovered that every time the metal comes into contact with teeth it takes off a layer of enamel. After a number of years (that number being 20 or so) is could lead to teeth corrosion. Switching to non-metals balls is an option, but then you have to think that if, by chance, you do bite the ball, it might shatter, and swallowing fragments of plastic or ceramic would not a fun thing to do either.

11. VWguy73

yes. my fiance loves it ;)

12. Whippy

Whippy Guest

hmm, i want to get mine done but im scared :-x

my sister had hers done a few years ago, she says she didnt feel a thing :squint:

13. DejaVooDoo

DejaVooDoo *Jojo*

What shop did you go to?

14. VWguy73

i got it done at Platinum. thats where my fiance goes, and i got my tattoo there. they're really good people. very professional. :cool:

15. Whippy

Whippy Guest

Ive decided im going to get my tongue pierced tomorrow (saturday)

im excited!

hope it doesnt swell too much.

16. VWguy73

its prolly gonna be a bit of a PIA for a few days but it doesnt hurt, at least mine didnt. right now it itches and burns just a lil bit. post pics when you get it :cool:

17. Whippy

Whippy Guest

So...just got it done a few hours ago.

No pics, digi cam wont send pics to computer for some reason.

It didnt hurt, it was quite good.
    I did dribble a bit of saliva, but thats ok.
    Tongue feels a bit battered and bruised, and my mouth keeps filling up with saliva still!
    and the barbel feels very long, cant wait untill it gets changed to a shorter one and wont get in the way as much.

18. VWguy73

:cool: congrats. can't wait to see pics :) the long barbell allows for swelling. they told me to wait 2 weeks before changing it. :bigthumb:

19. Whippy

Whippy Guest

Yep, tongue has swelled up, its not too bad though. Last night i went to a party so did a bit of talking, probably wasnt the best thing for it, at the end of the night my tongue was very fat and I was talking like i had a .... fat tongue.

I loved seeing peoples reactions when they saw it, im usually quite a quiet guy so some were suprised (with a shocked look on their face and OMG COOL~!~!). :cool:

My girlfriend loves it, I never told her i was getting it done so it surprised her.
    She says its "hot" :love:

I had soup for dinner last night, mmmm soup. Tried to eat some hot chips, ate half a chip :o. Bit it like 3 times while eating that half a chip...

good times.

20. Whippy

Whippy Guest

SO...my tongue is white and still swollen! havent had ice on it much.

how come its white?

and do you think it would be safe to take out for 10~ minutes twice a day so i can do physiotherapy (coughing shit up...)? :-x

21. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

I wouldn't take out the piercing for the first few weeks. You never know quick it might tighten up and getting the barbell back through hurts like a bitch, if the hole tightens are starts to close at all.

22. Whippy

Whippy Guest

yeah I havent taken it out, im just doing physio with it in.

its probably putting a lot of stress on the piercing hmm...

23. TheeVixxxen

TheeVixxxen Guest

i got mine done like 4 years ago, mine swelled up quite a bit, more than my friends. i was dumb and tried to eat steak like the 3ed day (BAD mistake LOL). anyway, i never ever bit my barbell, my boyfriend at the time bit his all the damn time. and you said that you were going to switch it out, i would wait atleast a month or two, i am assuming that you are switching to plastic... i hated the plastic one that i put it... i ended up biting the balls off lol...
    unfort. my tounge is no longer pierced :wtc: , i had it gauged to a 6, and my work wouldnt allow them, so i would take the top ball off. anyway, oneday i came home from work and hadnt put the ball in yet, my bf started to tickle me while i lay on my back, and i ended up swallowing the damn thing!!! :rant: i desperatley tried to throw it up, but the damn thing just wouldnt come up. the only other barbell i had was a 10 gauge, and i could pull it through.. didnt have the $$ at the time to get another 6 gauge... :rant2:
    anyway, i think i am going to get it repierced soon. i miss the pleasure and the pain (i looooooooooove to push the barbell into my gums as hard as i could, felt good) umm ya im ranting now, so thats my story!! lol :ugh:

24. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

Vixxxen: get it repeirced. Go to Koi. Let me know, I'll come with. Maybe I'll get another piercing.

25. TheeVixxxen

TheeVixxxen Guest

sounds like a plan :) i think i want to get my nose or something else pierced too....