TAT my new piercing...kinda different

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ice Rado, Aug 6, 2005.

1. Ice Rado

Ice Rado New Member

so...i was thinkin about having this done for a few weeks and last nite i decided to go through w/ it...so heres a pic as of like 3 hours after the piercing :hsd:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

those arent going to heal at all. sorry for being brutally honest but the piercer shouldnt have done them with that jewelry.

3. Ice Rado

Ice Rado New Member

crak:
    main reason for that location was it kinda goes w/ the lines of my body...in person it seems to flow really well...i'll be startin to work out again in a few weeks...if they don't coop then they will most likely go

almighty:
    i kinda knew the risk of gettin it pierced before actually having pierced it...and this might not make sense...but i have abnormally stretchy skin...and we had both discussed it already...and i know i'm going out on a limb but i'm hopin because of how my skin stretches it may make it easier/possible to heal...if not...atleast i tried

4. joy division

joy division New Member

i would reject that shit in like 4 seconds :o

5. Ten Yard Fight

Ten Yard Fight New Member

find a new piercer, good idea but even well done piercings in that location dont usually last long.

6. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

its not just going to reject due to the skin, but where it is. a very poor location. whenever you sit down, or rub against something (clothing, tables, seatbelt of a car) that is going to rub it. also it should of been with a staple bar, not a straight (possibly a curved bb.) it also looks like too much of the bar is showing, being able to be snagged.

im gonna give 3 weeks till its out.

but it does look cool, and mad props for taking it 1 step further!

7. Ice Rado

Ice Rado New Member

about the piercer guys...i've been to him for all but one of my piercings...and he told me it probably wouldn't heal...its not his choice it was mine...

otherwise...i do realize the barbell is a bit long...if it does heal i would definitely get a smaller one...also the barbell does have a slight curve in it...

i didn't expect this to be such a touchy peircing...but thanks for the compliments...and now i really hope this thing heals ;)

8. Bella

Bella New Member

It's only touchy because of the location. Dont get me wrong it's def the first and props for that!!!!! Just looks painful and unhealthy. There wont be any healing for that sorry

9. phigity

phigity New Member

it looks cool but i agree with everyone else that it should had been done with a staple bar and it's not going to last. but congrats on it and keep us updated.

10. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

a reputable piercer wouldnt have even done it. people are gonna ask where you got it done and you're going to tell them and its gonna look bad on his reputation/business. thats not good for him. word of mouth is the best for of advertising in this community and frankly i wouldnt tell people to go see him if i saw piercings like that on someone.

11. Laurel

Laurel New Member

me neither. It appears to be mainly a piercing problem. I don't have many piercings, and even I know that surface piercings should be done with staple bars(90 degree bends) or ptfe.

12. Ice Rado

Ice Rado New Member

well i just got home from work and my left side is alittle sore cuz my pants rubbed it a lot...but i fixed that by taping some gauze over it...otherwise my right side is coming along well

i don't know what to say almighty/laurel...other then it was my choice...and he knows i didn't just pop the idea into my head that day...so he does me a favor by piercing it...so u can say it was stupid on my part but he honestly did nothing wrong...about the jewelry...i didn't really think it would make a huge difference but if i do indeed get another surface i'll take that into consideration...

i'll take pics tonite

13. Laurel

Laurel New Member

I think it was only a piercing problem. You went into the piercing well aware of the risks involved, but his choice of jewelry for the piercing shows how little he knows about the proper technique in doing the piercing

14. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

:werd:

since my piercer is fairly new to surface piercings, she does all mine, but we both do reserach on it together, passing emails & techniques between eachother. im her test monkey, but i enjoy it!

i plan to a surface piercing on my peck thursday :coold: