My New Book

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jaxmagicman, Feb 13, 2005.

1. jaxmagicman

jaxmagicman Guest

So I don't want to have the same job forever so I decided to take the time to write a book about meeting women. I figured this would be the best place to beta test it. Get some reactions fix some grammatical errors and such.

The name of it is, “Marriage is for Quitters” and you guys get to be there as I take a stroll through Dates and Sexual Odysseys.

Prologue- I was married. I was in love. That happens to us all. We all dream of the day we will fall in love and marry the woman of our dreams. The problem with me, was my woman of my dreams came in with my nightmares. It is weird, thinking of it now, the signs were there. She never cared about my day. She showed little interest in what I wanted to do. She never took my suggestions serious. When we traveled it was where she wanted to go. When we ate, it was what she wanted to eat. We had sex when she wanted to have sex. Sounds easy now. If you are reading this, you know she was wrong for me. But to me, it was not easy. To me, I did not see it that way, until it was to late.

A friend once told me, "Marriage is for quitters." I now believe her. Marriage is for the people that like to quit. When you marry, you are quitting. You are quitting the single scene. You are given up your individuality. You are probably thinking marriage is great. And if you truly believe that, this book is not for you. I could give you stats. I could probably introduce you to 3 people and I can bet you two of them had been married before. I will not argue with those that believe marriage is for them. I will not try to convince them that love is wrong. There are the few that are in love and will last forever. There is a chance you can find that one person that you can spend the rest of your life with. There is a chance you will be holding hands in 50 years with the same person you are holding hands with now. There is that chance. I truly believe that. For some of us, that chance came and passed. For some, that chance will never come.

Instead of taking time away from people that are reading to tell me how wrong I am, I will admit now that not everyone is destined to end up like me: Walking through every bar, searching through every supermarket, studying every face and having meaningless sex with women you could hardly stand. However, I will tell you, I once was a believer. I believed my chance would come. I believed I would find that one person to grow old with. I believed I had that chance. I believed I was not a quitter. I guess I was wrong.

And because I was wrong, I am now forced to walk the earth alone. I am not always alone. I date. In fact, I find it quite easy to date. You may ask me at some point (and if you saw my picture you would), how can a guy who is just cute, with a normal body and a normal job date so much? It is simple; women want to meet a guy like me. They want to meet someone who is not going to hurt them. That is something I always try not to do. I try not to hurt them. Because if I do hurt them it ruins it for the next nice guy. But I also will not fall in love. I will not get hurt myself. So I am quick to move on to the next catch almost immediately upon meeting a new girl. Why? Because it is what I do. And because I find it easy to meet a girl I decided I should probably help out the next guy to meet her. Maybe he believes he has that chance. Maybe he believes he will be the one growing old. I have lost that believe, and hopefully I can give a guy hope. Hopefully I can lead a man to the promise land. But please, after you read this book and meet the woman of your dreams, do not write me a letter telling me I am wrong. Wait till you are old and grey and holding hands with that woman still and understand, you are one of the few lucky ones. You are not a quitter.

I have broken this book down to a couple simple marks. The first part is how to meet the girl. The second part is where I talk about a few of my meetings. The last part is a surprise ending. I will not give it away, because it is a surprise. Now on to Chapter 1.

Chapter 1- THE MEET

Meeting women is easy. The hardest part is talking to them the first time. Why is that hard? Because each woman is like a new radio. You cannot just open up a radio and start to play it. Sure it has the same functions as other radios, there are on and off buttons and there is a switch to change to CD’s. There is even a tuner. But to pick the radio up and have it play music is not always that simple. You have to tune it. You have to plug it up. You have to learn about it. That is why the hardest thing to do is talking to them. What do they like? What do they want to here? What pick-up line do I use?

Stop right there. There is not a pick-up line around that will get the good attention of the girl. You may have had a success with one, but I am here to tell you, 9 times out of 10 it is the easiest way to turn a girl off. No girl wants to hear the same rehashed line you used on her friend 15 minutes ago. Women want you to be sincere. Women want you to want them. They want you to be original. It is quite simple really; sincerity will get you where you want to go. Don’t believe me? Just try it. Go to the first new girl you see today and walk up to her and say “Hi, my name…” What happens next, she will give you here name? Every time. After you find how easy it is to get their name, go back to your pick-up line. Watch how hard you have to try to get a name. The proof is there.

Second thing about the meet, once you have established contact, you have to maintain a line of communication. You cannot just walk up to her and give her your name and walk away. You have to let her know you are there to chat. At first it might be hard. She will not seem interested. Keep in mind; you are probably the 5th guy to talk to her, since she woke up. You have to stand out. I don’t mean be over the top. You have to make her interested. You only have one chance at this. You only get this one shot. I am not trying to scare you, and try to make you quit. I want you to know the truth. Women will decide within a few minutes of you saying hello whether they would ever be interested in you.

Be the one person that interests her. How do you do that? Simple answer, but hard to do: Be observant. Yes. That is it. Be observant. It is really that simple. But what does being observant mean? It really is hard to explain. But I will try.

I woman walks into a book store. Look at her. What is she wearing, is she wearing a dress or pants. Is she walking in heels or is she in flats. Does she go straight for the magazines? Does she have a book in mind? Is she asking questions? Does she look like she has a purpose? What color are her eyes? Look for anything that might tell you who she is, what she likes or how to get her attention.

[font=&quot]If she is wearing a dress, maybe she felt it was a nice day out. Maybe she is into romance novels. If it is a business dress maybe she is a career woman taking a lunch break. If she is wearing heals then she probably is not there to walk through the store. She probably came for a reason and will leave right away. If she is asking questions then she probably has not been to the store before and will spend time getting to know the place. You have to observe. You have to know what will get her tuned. Just like that radio, you have to look at it and make a decision on what to do next.

to be continued...
    [/font][font=&quot][/font]

2. Fearan

Fearan Guest

If you plan on having a book published and putting the text online first... that's a bad idea legally.

3. jaxmagicman

jaxmagicman Guest

Not really. The registration can be traced to me. Someone taking this and trying to sell it for themselves would mean I could point to this site and my registration. It is easier to prove this was mine than if I just kept it on my cpu and say somebody stole it and found it.

4. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

cliffs? :o

5. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I dont understand the purpose of your book, to tell people marriage isn't the right way and that they should continue dating for ever? sounds kind of korny, and the idea isn't new.

6. Fearan

Fearan Guest

I'm saying publishers do not want to publish a book that's already free domain.

7. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

yup, I thought this would be obviouse.

8. jaxmagicman

jaxmagicman Guest

Well the first part will be about what I do to meet women, and then the second part will be some of the women I meet and how I met them and what was wrong with them. I think I will just do the first part and do maybe one or 2 of the women I met and then stop it there.

There are plenty of times where pubishers published books that were already free domain. Thing my Girlfriend I argue About is one. Short Hop is another.

9. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

Ohh... so a journal of your dating life and you bitching about the women you've met? I see this as a #1 seller and you getting to quit your job from all the money.

10. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Keep posting. It's good information. Your words flow well--good pacing. I'm working on a book myself and I too have posted the first couple pages, though those pages have been redone and don't sound anything like the ones posted.

11. jaxmagicman

jaxmagicman Guest

That's the plan. I will provide pictures and other cool things for my book. Maybe even a website instead.

12. Camaro > rice

Camaro > rice New Member

i think he was being a smartass d00d:fawk:

13. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    You book is one sided.

But I'd buy it because I like to know how the crazy people think things "SHOULD BE" these days.