My name is Juan Pablo Montoya. You hit my car. Prepare to die!

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by kokujin, Mar 18, 2002.

1. kokujin

kokujin Guest

Schuey's a cock. He pulls all manner of crackhead stunts, and is NEVER penalized. It'd be different (a little) if he weren't good enough to dominate all the time anyway, but HE IS! Why does the best driver need to drive like a thug!? And why isn't he ever held accountable for incidents he creates? If you look back the last few years, he's been involved in a few controversial shunts, but he never even gets a warning or NOTHIN. Phooey on that.

2. Urinal Mint

Urinal Mint bourbon afficionado

Ferrari has enough money to make sure he doesn't get reprimanded.

3. kokujin

kokujin Guest

F1 politics bug.

4. Jazz

Jazz Powerhouse of the Scrum

look at all the corners JPM and Button went through side by side without any incident.......thats how true drivers drive

you know if schuey was there one of those two cars would be upside down on the side of the track in the first corner

5. 2DR Vette

2DR Vette We don't freestyle the Eyes of Texas, Big Boy.

And the other would be int eh pits with major damage, nevermind the :45 stop-and-go the driver just got, while the Chin would be out runnign around and acting victimized by the poor driving of someone that got in his way. :rolleyes:

Just remember, yoo can't spell Ferrari without F-I-A. :squint: :mad:

6. kokujin

kokujin Guest

He may be the Devil - we're looking into it. Damon Hill, JV, DC running up his arse in Belgium (was it?) Always that 1st-corner swooping shit - he almost ran Ralfi off the track at the Nurburgring, I think. Baffling.

Plus, I'm getting tired of hearing him talk - ALWAYS on the 'king podium. And so nonchalant and casual about everything - I wanna hit him on his big-ass JAW.

7. Guido The Penguin

Guido The Penguin Hi, I'm here for the gang bang.

Word has it that M.Schumacher's steering wheel has two radio buttons.

One to the Ferrari pits and the other to race control to penalize anyone who gets in his way.

8. Lewd Lude

Lewd Lude Guest

:flame suit on:

Schumacher is the best driver on the grid...JPM has been watching to many movies where the rookie coems out on top...he should learn hopw to drive and react to others driving style...that si the name of the game....its racing, its not meant to be all fair...you want fair, go play polo over in ye olde england with the rest of the poofs...

9. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

"My name is Juan Pablo Montoya. You hit my car. Prepare to die! "

I lost bowel controll on that one. hahahaha