GUN My MTAC is on the way! :bowdown: v.CCW class soon

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by P-chan, Mar 16, 2009.

1. P-chan

P-chan New Member

Bought an MTAC for my XD9SC - taking my CCW class on April 4/5. I'd like to have the holster somewhat broken in and comfortable by then, the Instructor recommended to get a CCW holster before coming to the class.

Any tips for CCW class?

2. Keesh

Keesh New Member

Go in with an open mind but also use some common sense. Everyone teaches different techniques and be aware they some may be outdated or unsafe. Safety is #1, especially when drawing and re holstering, take your time and practice the fundamentals.

3. Bobalu

Bobalu New Member

soak up all the laws and scenarios they go over with you, I left with a wealth of knowledge after. You'll be amazed with some peoples ignorance with firearms and common sense towards one since CCW =/= 007 license to kill

4. P-chan

P-chan New Member

Well, in the class will be a good friend of mine who is smart about firearms, as well as his mother-in-law (whose husband is a Columbus SWAT member and hooked us up with the class information ) I'm hoping we all go get to shoot at the SWAT range soon :x: We'll get to shoot all the FA MP5s and M4s :bowdown: