TAT My Monroe!!!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by angeleyezx, May 25, 2005.

1. angeleyezx

angeleyezx New Member

*sorry for long story*
    Well yesterday I called up a went with my mum to a shopping place wher I know they pierce.. but I couldnt get it done there becoz they only pierce on certain days.. I was calling around earlier to check for places that did it, what metal they used etc.. and i could get thru to any of them.. so on the way home I get a call back from one a bit more local to work saying that they did it etc and I could drop in now I also got a call from work asking my to come in.. I knew If I didnt go get it done then, I wouldnt get time/or Id think myway out of it. So I leave mum at home, go to the shop and hes tattooin' someone after 5 mins he called me in and asked if I was the girl who called.. I said yes..

**actual piercing**

he asked me to sit up on the bench thing I was all nervous.. Im not gonna lie.. I can appear calm etc but inside the butterflies where flying.. He was the nicest guy.. he drew where he was gonna pierce.. I said it was okay... he uses some numbing gel lets it do its thing for a min.. I ask if it REALLY gonna hurt..he said no not really bad.. so he clamped next to it or something and pushed this thick ass needle thru from inside my mouth and pulled something thru and knotted it(as he did tis I let out a small yelp).. He was like the worst is over, it didnt hurt that much did it.. I said to be honest, yes.

he just put the ball on and it was over I was bleeding for a bit.. He told me tat hes done loadsa these piercings and apparently everyone else makes a fuss and screams(I dunno if he was just saying that) I paid the man and left.. I went to work straight after.. the girls I work with was totally shocked just becoz I dont do anything like this...

they said it looks soo painful but suits me.

my mum said its looks okay, my dad dislikes it..but he said it will look betta when I change the big metal thing toa smaller one... my lil bro said its okay, my littlest really doesnt like it.. :(

but o well I really do like it..

Gonna attach pics

2. angeleyezx

angeleyezx New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    it was a little swollen... this morning its a lot swollen.. now shud I expent that there will be a little puss inside around it.. I asked the guy about care and he said that inside mouth is self cleaning.. outside just use some saltwater solution.. what do you guys think?

3. Laurel

Laurel New Member

rinse with bottled water or sea salt after putting anything in your mouth. your mouth is full of bacteria. do sea salt soaks a couple times a day and dont fuss with it.

looks good. I dunno, mine didn't hurt at all. :shrug: guess i just do well with pain

4. angeleyezx

angeleyezx New Member

yea.. i guess im just not good with pain..
    I bought some surgical spirit today and have been putting that on it..

5. xela

xela So say we all!

It looks pretty good, but I like it when they're pierced a little higher.

And what is surgical spirit? Doesn't sound like anything you should be using.

6. Two toys

Two toys New Member

yeah.. stay away from listerene for the inside.. either use sea salt and water mix or buy some alcohol free mouthwash

and because ive never heard of surgical spirits before you should probably stay away from them.. on the outside just stick with a 50/50 mix of tea tree oil.. thats what i used on my vertical labret and i neve had any problems and never got crusties past the 1st month.

7. sexypony

sexypony New Member

Isopropyl alcohol, and yeah :werd:. Otherwise, looks great!

8. sphinx

sphinx New Member

sexy!.......oh and the piercing looks great as well

9. angeleyezx

angeleyezx New Member

thanks for the help and compliments guys and gals.. I shudnt be using it?? shit Ive been dabbing cottonwool drenched in the stuff on the outside.. Its for "to clean and disinfect skin"
    It contains Ethanol and Methanol...
    another thing.. is this normal, about 24 hours after I had it done I became really swollen, moreso now and I just got some puss outer there, I know, gross huh?.

Last edited: May 29, 2005
  10. xela

xela So say we all!

I don't know if you ever read the forum, but all you're supposed to do is wash once or twice a day with antibacterial soap and do sea salt soaks everyday. Nothing else...

11. angeleyezx

angeleyezx New Member

Thanks :) and I just spent way too long for a blushing smiley

12. angeleyezx

angeleyezx New Member

k thanks :)

13. Two toys

Two toys New Member

that shit will dry it out and make healing no bueno.. that kinda stuff usually says for minor scrapes and abrasions(sp) and should only be used on the initial cleaning.

14. Laurel

Laurel New Member

mine was swollen for a few days, then the noticable swelling went down, and it just filled the barbell for a couple months.

15. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

looks great :bigthumb:

16. angeleyezx

angeleyezx New Member

I stopped using the Surgical Spirit b.p, and used a salt water sol.. thanks :)

I noticed that too, Last two days as swollen as hell.. I am noticing a little puss like liquid coming out from it that I wipe away(add pressure to remove more) is this normal?

Thanks! :)

17. sphinx

sphinx New Member

:big grin:

18. Laurel

Laurel New Member

mine did that, sounds like it's fine

19. angeleyezx

angeleyezx New Member

cool, thanks :)

20. Looks great! It's really cute on you!

21. Marla

Marla New Member

Gosh, you are so brave!!! I could NEVER get that done!!! I can't even get my ears pierced...how the hell did you suffer through THAT piercing? Haha! And I'm 19! I know, I'm such a baby when it comes to needles...I'm petrified!

22. Laurel

Laurel New Member

doesn't hurt. Really, it's a small pinch. Way worse getting stung by a bee

23. Ryan Wiggum

Ryan Wiggum hadoken

i love monroes

24. angeleyezx

angeleyezx New Member

aww. thanks, Im 19 too! :) I f my mom hadnt had my ears peirced wen I was a baby I couldnt have them done now, I'm really weird about my ears being touched.
    But.. I dunno, I really like my monroe and the intial pain of the needle going thru was worth it.. coz after I felt no pain, I guess it helped that I didnt think about the process of the piercing (how they was gonna do it and stuff) and theres ways to reduce pain like freezing the area, I just had like a numbing gel.

*update* looking good, less weepy.

25. angeleyezx

angeleyezx New Member

*update*
    I was at the mall yesterday, got to new bars and changed it for the 1st time... 1st bar=same size in length and thicker :( but with a really nice ball(but still i little bit bigger) 2nd was shorter but thinger and the ball/cyrstal-y thing was smaller, it hurt getin it in as it was thicker :(
    I wanna post pics of it... but no cam right now