My mom told me not to get sexual yet...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by citizen erased, Mar 20, 2005.

1. citizen erased

citizen erased jailbait tested, milf approved

I was talking to a girl over myspace, and we kinda of just decided to get together the next night -- and I wasn't sure about sex, but I was up for whatever happens. So we got together, went to her place, (she's 18 and lived with her parents) so we had pizza, watched a movie and drank a little (some booze) and then took some pics and crashed for the night. No sex was involved.

Now, I get back home the next morning about 11, and my mom asks me "Your brother said you were with a girl last night, is that true?" and I was overwhelmed so I said, "Huh.. what...no..." cus it was kind of intimidating. So I figured I'd tell her the truth... so later on I ended up telling her, "Yes, I was with a girl last night, but nothing happened." She goes "good, because you don't have a job yet, and girlfriends take money, and there's a certain thing when you get 'that' that women will want to make them yours, don't get sexual yet..."

I'm 20 years old... when the hell am I supposed to get sexual, is the first girl that I have sex with going to be on my wedding night and get pregnant? I don't get this... :ugh:

2. EE CUMMINGS

EE CUMMINGS aka RobHuang

its up to you.

3. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

don't listen to your mom, it's not her choice. you're 20 years old. if it feels right for you, then do it. and no, girls dont always cost money. i spend very little on my girlfriend besides gas money to see her. having a girlfriend is not an obligation to spend money.

4. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Maybe what your mother means to say is..dont go around fuckin everythin that walks, but rather wait til you are datin someone, times is right, etc, etc, blah blah blah?

At 20, you arent naive & should know the responsibilties associated with bein sexually active. Parents often have a hard time 'lettin go', sounds to me like shes just lookin out for you. Hey, you gotta do what YOU gotta do.

5. citizen erased

I have a job, it was giving quit a shitty schedule, I quit today and got a new job.

6. LudaMan

LudaMan New Member

In the end its not really your moms decision. I agree about the waiting for the right moments though. My mom just found a condom wrapper in my trash a week ago, and was a little pissed, but i told her its either that or i dont use one :rofl: We had a nice talk, and everything worked out.

7. Abomb

Abomb New Member

WIth all due respect, your mom gives shitty advice and is trying to shelter you from the world. you are fucking 20 years old. you are an adult now legally. if you want to hit it, by all means hit it. dont be a fool, wrap your tool.

response aimed at the thread starter, not u ludaman :drool:

8. YesterdaysGone

YesterdaysGone Iced Out Platinum Member

the worst thing that i have ever done in my life: losing my virginity to a virgin girl, going for true love, and finding out that i made her a little whore. sex is the best feeling EVER, no doubt, but be careful, your mom is warning you for a reason, and it is not because she secretly wants you to miss out. 5 years of commitment, and only one girl, then it is all gone and you find out it was all a dream. not fucking good. it hurts.

moral: either have cheap meaningless sex, and don't get attached, or have sex with attachment and be ready to be broken hearted. (or don't have sex - best option)

but like everyone says, its your decision, and i am sure positive or negative, you will see the results of your decision in a few years.

9. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

you live with your parents... therefore I think you are obligated to live your life by their rules. If you want to be sexually active, and they don't want you to be, then get a job, and make it on your own. I loved my parents (still do) but when you feel you're mature enough to make certain decisions without them, then prove it by being mature enough to support yourself.

Not saying you'd get her pregnant or that having a GF is expensive (although it has been, in my experience) but if you are 20, still live with your parents, and have no job, then you may not be mature enough to accept the responsibility of having these things possibly occur.

My $0.02.

10. citizen erased

i do have a job, i just need some cash to get my own place :hs:

11. Ghostaz0r

Ghostaz0r With my ego, I can stand there in a Speedo, and be

Maybe she just meant "dont get sexual yet WITH THIS GIRL" since you've only been out on one date? i dunno.

12. G-Unit Warrior

G-Unit Warrior New Member

Well, it isn't smart to get sexual untill u have a nice job, and a roof for yourself and a potential child, but who said we are all smart? :)

13. citizen erased

i dont want kids

14. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

15. citizen erased

This is no joke.

16. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

Fuck what this guy said, your mom will ALWAYS give you the best advice you can get whether you realize it or not. She loves you more than any woman you will ever meet, even the one you marry. And guess what, she has been 20 years old before, you just got there so I'm sure she experienced a lot more than you have. She is telling you this because she fucking cares about you and having sex is a big responsibility. It can make things complicated, not only can it cause emotional problems, but you can get a girl pregnant or get a STD or something. There is nothing wrong with being a virgin, having sex means a lot. People who fuck people that mean nothing to them have problems somewhere in their life. If you do feel like you are ready to have sex you should make sure it is with someone who cares about you and you have feelings for back. Trust me it will be a lot better if you really feel something for the person.

17. Abomb

Abomb New Member

I see you are a true idiot, or suck at deciphering plain english. Either way, you obviously did not read the situation very carefully. His mom is interrogating him just because he was WITH a girl? I mean what the fuck, he is 20 years old now, he is an adult.

Again, because you must be stupid, My mother or my friends mothers have NEVER approached one of us with this type of fucking question. Since we were 11, we have hung out with girls, had girlfriends, whatever. His mom is interrogating him just because he was hanging out with a girl? Give me a BREAK. Overprotective to the extreme.

Heres the thing my friend, that Jumbo sadly fails to realize: Waiting to have sex with your SO that you are going to marry until you are married, only to find out that for WHATEVER reason, you are sexually incompatible...Could lead to serious relationship problems. When the hell should u get sexual? Whenever YOU feel is right, not whenever your mom tells you is right. Just wrap your tool. Besides abstinence, this is one of your best forms of protection.

18. Karencita

Karencita Dickless member

maybe if you explained to your mother that you can get sexual while still being safe she wouldn't wory that much.

considering you know about doing it in a safely manner. :)

19. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

I'm not saying wait untill you are married man, but you can't argue that having sex with someone you care about is much more fulfilling. It doesn't matter what you think is going on, parents ask you those kinds of questions because they love you and care about you and don't want anything bad to happen to their kids, it doesn't matter how old you are you're always going to be their babies. And fuck you for saying I'm a true idiot, asshole.

20. Abomb

Abomb New Member

The post isnt about whether he should care about the person he is having sex with or not, idiot. And it DOES matter how old you are, as a parent, when your kid is 20, it IS past the OMG, you were hanging out with a girl stage. Give me a break.

Never argue with idiots. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

21. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

just have sex with her so this thread'll end@!

i thought i replied to this at the start of it, but i guess i forgot to hit post. have sex when you think it's right. your mom is always gonna say "you're not old enough." she'll never say "ok billy, you're now 22 years, 3 months, 3 days, and 3 hours old... you're now ready to have sex." there's no way to know when someone else is ready to have sex, they know.

22. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

To your mom you will always be that little guy who isnt ready. I dont think your mom is going to come out some day and be like "hey son, i think today is the day im ready for you to start sexual relationships"

Head your moms advice, ask her her reasoning, but in the end its your decision. Just realize that its going to have consequences either way, both good and bad. Take into account everything making sure you dont do something you will regret. You will KNOW when its right though ;)

23. Nikolette

Nikolette New Member

Great advice! I couldn't agree more.:bowdown:

24. P7

P7 You have something on your tongue, let me get that

:cocked: by mom.

:bowrofl:

Dude, seriously, what are you doing? GET OUT!

25. aSiAnRiCk

aSiAnRiCk New Member

:werd: