My MBP sleeps, and doesn't wake up

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Market Garden, Feb 21, 2008.

  1. 99% of the time the computer is fine when I put it to sleep. I open the lid when I'm ready to use it again, and it wakes up instantly. The other 1% of the time I open the lid and nothing happens. I have tried hitting keys and moving the mouse to no avail. When this happens, the little light on the button that opens the screen stays dimly lit. The solution is to hold the power button down and let it restart. Is this a common problem to have (again, like once every few weeks) or is there something that I'm doing wrong?
     
  2. TheWeasel

    TheWeasel Guest

    I'm having similar problems with my MBP. Did a clean install of OS X and it's still having the same issue. Going to bring it in under AppleCare but the problem is that you have to be able to recreate the issue for them. We'll see what happens.
     
  3. SugarCoatedSour

    SugarCoatedSour Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2004
    Messages:
    53,663
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Glenview, IL
  4. Budha

    Budha Guest

    Ok I experience this too... I dont want to bring it to the apple care fuckers because I have a feeling there gonna do all sorts of crap, and nothing will happen. I've been posting on a few forums about this, and its a problem MBP users are having.
     

Share This Page