SRS My mates Ex-chick is hot and apparently has a thing for me..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by hellsing, Jun 26, 2006.

1. hellsing

hellsing Member

Hey,
    Theres this girl who i know.. shes daaaaamn fine and smart and wikkid to talk to etc. Ive had the hugest crush on her for the past couple of years..And i asked her out in 2003, but she said no and ended up dating my mate..
    Now theyve broken up, and her friend told me shes feelin me now..

What i dont know is
    a) because of my mate is this a no go?
    b) how do i approach this chick
    c) should i lay low, since ive already asked her out once..?

2. TurboCory

TurboCory New Member

How good of a "mate" is this guy? your best friend? someone you just talk to..
    you have approached her before, did you stop talking to her after she denied you and went with your friend?
    take it slow, but dont lay low, just take her out to a nice dinner or something. just what i think.

3. hellsing

hellsing Member

Nah he's not my best friend, we used to hangout 'n shit..i guess more of a "good" acquaintance..
    Nah after she went out with this dude, i didnt get all bitchy about it.. i was still nice to her and polite..

dinner hey... hah whats the bet she'll shut me down again n go out with sumone else i know

damn females

4. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I would pass that one up. So basically you sat around waiting for her to lose your mate and then now that she is done with him she can get you. You dont even give her the challenge. Well we all know who will be wearing the pants in this one.

5. hellsing

hellsing Member

haha , yo i didnt 'sit around waiting' for her ass.. it just so happens that im still attracted to her, and she apparently is attracted to me..as i am the shit..
    So u think i should just shut the fuck up n go for someone else?

6. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Talk to your friend first before you get involved.

7. For some reason friends get all angry about shit like this. I'd say if you're even asking the question in the first place the answer is no. As it is with most things in life.