My macbook doesn't like my new 2408WFP

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by gobbles, Dec 12, 2008.

1. gobbles

gobbles .

I recently purchased a 2408WFP to replace my 2407WFP-HC (sold my 2407 to my friend for a good price to help him out). The only thing that annoys me with it is when I have my macbook plugged into it and I switch input sources to my xbox, and then switch back, all of my windows on my screens have swapped screens.

Fore exampl: I like to leave iTunes open on my macbook's screen and do everything else on my 2408WFP, but when I switch back from my xbox, iTunes is on my big screen and everything else is smashed onto my macbook's screen.

Any ideas on how I can fix this? Is this a bug with the screen or with my macbook/OS X? It didn't do it with my 2407WFP-HC.

2. hellsspawn

hellsspawn New Member

you need to get a 3147-GTFO to solve your issue... my 3143 supports the quantum transmogrification feature it has too.

3. mobbarley

mobbarley Active Member

sounds like the screen is appearing as disconnected to the mac when you switch inputs, so everything that was on it gets sent to the main monitor? If your old screen didnt do it than its the different electronics in this screen.

4. mobbarley

mobbarley Active Member

oh itunes switches screens? nfi.