My love advice.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pwen, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Pwen

Pwen Guest

:rofl:

I'm no lady killer but there are a lot of people on here hurting for confidence so here it is.

I rarely have trouble talking to girls. I talk to hot girls, I talk to ugly girls, I talk to everybody. When you're homeless and on the street you lose your inhibitions when it comes to initiating conversations because you're hungry and need their change. I would ask bomb ass girls for change and they would usually cough it up.

The hardest part is getting a girls attention. Getting there attention is half the battle. At best you can be yourself, so if you feel anxious or scared APPROACH THEM ANYWAYS. Use anything you can think of to start a conversation and keep it going, this is a desperate gamble so fortitude is required.

The hardest part of talking to a girl is getting over the initial Hello. I find this is where they use their bitch weapons, like rolling the eyes or getting on the cell phone, or in the case of Chinese girls totally ignoring you. The important thing to remember here is not to give up, press the issue, keep saying things no matter how ass-nine they may be, this can be fun. It's funny, I've seen girls laugh all night at the hobo who wanted change that they couldn't understand who drooled and pissed himself, but they guy who came up and asked for their number, what a fuckin' weirdo.

*edit* I learned from black guys that being raunchy can sometimes work, granted the girl is prob raunchy, but if things look bleak, don't forget to tell them how sweet that ass is.

After you get a convo going there are basic questions you want to ask. Ask if they have a boyfriend, if they say yes fuck it (or try to nail it if they look slutty, depends) if they say no then try to slide into the contact info. Ask her straight up if she wants to hang out. Avoid the "date" idea like asking to go to the movies or dinner, I personally hate that. I try to find origianl stuff to do that I like to do anyways.

Your success rate may not be high, but in my case I have found girls out there I like to hang out with by avoiding the generic "date". I like people around me to take chances so if a girl agrees to do something different I will prob like her.

2. giz

giz Active Member

can't really argue with most of that :bigthumb:

the chinese chick comment made me :rofl:

3. le_rocks

le_rocks New Member

:rofl: @ "ass-nine" that's where i stopped.

4. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

lol..

the word is "asinine"

5. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

So I'm guessing someone got laid last night :mamoru:

6. MCohen

MCohen #NotMyPresident #AmericaIsAlreadyGreat #GoSolar OT Supporter

Yeah....that's horrible advice because then you'll become that guy ie. the creepy guy that hits on everything with a vagina, and no girl wants that.

7. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

"I learned from black guys"

hahahahahaa

8. weezerfan

weezerfan New Member

one thing the black folk do is show absolutely no shame when gawking at women, I would love to follow a crew of them around one night :o

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: :uh:

10. quzer

quzer New Member

yeaaaah, thanks but no thanks

asking for a date shows you are actually interested in the girl and would like to be more than friends in a more serious manner

asking to hang out sounds more like, let's just see what happens, we may sex but we're not actually dating

then again, i guess it depends on what your goal is with said person

11. Pwen

Pwen Guest

Like I give a fuck, and where did I tell you to hit on every woman you see?

I'm going to point out that most women are total retards who I can't stand to listen to. I haven't met one guy that hangs around a girl for her company (unless they are old friends). So, if some dumb cunt is going to think I'm a P.O.S. than she can DIAF.

Really people, I don't have time to get bent out of shape because little Ms. Imperfect doesn't think I'm cool. These are usually the girls who have nothing intelligent to say and are used to being on their backs anyway.

12. Pwen

Pwen Guest

:greddy:

My goal with women is always the same, I look to foster a relationship with another person, sex is good too.

The problem is what I said before, there are few cool girls out there but there are few cool guys as well. Women are like cats and cats are ass-holes.

Here's something for you people to consider. I'm not one of these people (these people meaning everyone) who needs sex all the time. I've been conditioned to deal without it, if you've got a problem with that (most people do) you can jump off a cliff.

^That. I love hearing people whine about when the last time had sex was. "It's been a week, whaa".

:fawk:

Kids my age are like whiny fucking babies about it. They use themselves for it anyway they can, will do anything, no matter how asinine to get that pussy/dick.

I'm trying to give you real world skills so that the WoW nerd doesn't feel like he's nothing while sitting next to hot girl #450,761. The world is cold, you need to develop a thick skin and try for what you want.

13. Ideotique

Wow. Ever so slightly psycho there. But yeah, whatever works for you. I personally was never a fan of the "hang out" approach, but if it works for you, then good shit. If you have success then keep on keeping on.

Kind of proves that there is no absolute method of success. Different things work for different people. matter of finding what works for you, and if it doesn't follow a reccomended technique on the internet, then who the fuck cares?

14. Pwen

Pwen Guest

WTF does that mean, really, why would you call me a psycho? You think I can't understand reality?

15. Pwen

Pwen Guest

Let me tell you something, I'm a street guy, I like to be out on the streets. I have a lot of interaction with random people. I have short conversations with people all the time. I meet a lot of people. I do this to find opportunity. I found a job the other day walking around and getting to know people.

Does anyone else do this? I get the feeling the majority of people stay in their comfort zone 100% of the time. They have a group of friends and they all stick together. People who call me a psycho or think I'm a weirdo are much WORSE at meeting and getting along with people than I am. It's funny. people love to ridicule me but really they envy the strength of my personality.

16. Simple

Simple Sexy Beatch

:wtf: thread :rofl:

17. Pwen

Pwen Guest

Look, all I'm saying is that people are on this site 24/7 asking how to talk to girls or was this a good idea or some other thing.

Girls will tear these guys apart. It's fucked up what women do to guys like this, I've seen it a million times. The problem with these guys is that they are waiting for a women to validate them as a man. They are waiting for an outside source to fulfill them, they are setting themselves up for DISASTER!

Already people come out of the woodwork with "you're a psycho" and "not a good idea".

At least I've got the balls to say what I feel and not get sorry for myself when people are jack-offs. Seriously, that's the lesson here.

18. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

Step 1, talk to girl
    Step 2, ask for number
    Step 3, hangout

19. lauren

lauren Active Member

i take it you don't panhandle at conjunction junction...

Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
  20. MCohen

You sound like a douche, bro

21. MCohen

And you seriously sound like the guy that everyone thinks is annoying, and oversteps his boundiaries a lot

22. Pwen

Pwen Guest

Why is this so hard? Where does all the bullshit come from? You can fail on any one of these steps easily.

I had a girl approach me once in the bar and get my number only to flake out later on and tell me she was drunk and didn't have time to hang out.

:ugh2:

I have had to meet new people my whole life and the biggest problem with it is that girls will snap judge you and that verdict will be the basis for future interactions.

It's tough when you move away from high school friends and work instead of going to college. That's my position and I am at a disadvantage when it comes to meeting smart, interesting girls that I'm attracted to. I don't have a large group of friends so it's basically just me out there.

:hsugh:

It can be brutal.

23. Pwen

Pwen Guest

Who is everyone, broski and how would you know that to be true? Is everyone your group of friends that reinforces your ideas of yourself and your negative perceptions of me?

Why don't you douchebags back up what you say with some reason, okay? It's nice to call me a psycho and a douche but you don't know me.

24. lauren

lauren Active Member

misogynist much? :rofl: :rofl:

25. Ideotique

Wow. Now you just sound like you are trying to justify your entire existence. Which reeks of more than a little desperation.