SRS MY life really sucks right now

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by WPInerd, Jan 12, 2005.

1. WPInerd

WPInerd New Member

MY life really sucks right now (need help fast)

well let me start off with saying that higns went downhill once the girl I absolutely LOVED dumped me, because her parents didn't agree to her going out with people. I miss her so mcuh everyday, and even though it's been like 7 months since we broke up, i still can't forget her. On sunday the 16th of Jan, will be exactly a year since I met her for the frist time. IT's going to be an emotional week for me. Plus on top of this, I have been put on Academic Warning because I messed up the first semester cos I had issues, and had to go to help. My parents don't know about the academic warning part, and if i explain to them why i suckedat school they won't understand trust me.
    I tried moving on with this other girl, and things were going great until new years...at about 3 in the morning we were haning out and one of her guy friends came, she got drunk and high and ended up liking kissing and making out with him 5 feet in front of me. I ended it that day, she still ahs my stuff on her profile and sad away messages, i've tried to tlak to her but she has never responded, but keeps putting that stuff on. All of this has made me realize how much I miss the girl I loved and miss, she blocked me earlier this year, not because she was mad, but becasue it was painful to talk to me...I hope that's it. I just don't know what to do, death at the edge of a knife looks highly entertaining but i won't do that, i won't do that cos i have a little brother at home with would be devasted...
    Oh yea and to add to this, some of my family members died in the tsunamis in sri lanka. THis sucks, i just need someone to talk to

sorry i know im complaining, someone please help me. :wtc:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2005
  2. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

ahh... You'd think that after 7th months of being apart you'd start go get over it and move on... These are the type of things that time usually cures up... You just go to move on buddy... You need to go out and party with friends while you're single and see where that takes ya. Meet new people and start doing new things. I am not saying that forgetting her will be easy, but you can do a lot of help yourself.

I went through something similair, and in fact I am not totally over it, but it happened about 2 weeks ago. I got dumped after a 2 year relationship becuase she became emotinally numb and decided to go fuck some guys... It's not the same situation, but similar feelings..

I am really sorry about the tsunami as well, kinda perfect timing huh? Trick is to move on with life and put it behind us. yes, yes, easier said then done, but you must do it.

I hope this helps a little.

3. WPInerd

WPInerd New Member

thanks man i appreciate your help

4. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

oh anytime, feel free to ask, say anything you want... I will always try to help.

5. shangrilarcadia

shangrilarcadia A lady

Of course you are going to be upset if you still pine for your ex, but you have to just let yourself let go of the idea of her. If I am reading correctly, you only knew her for 3 months before you guys broke up? She was deffinately not the one for you then, and you need to just realize that and do whatever you can to get your mind off of her.

It sucks that the new girl screwed you, but you have to let go of her too. If she cheated on you in front of your face, she sounds like an inconsiderate tramp. Having her in your life will cause more harm than good. Stop trying to talk to her and start looking for another girl.

I am sorry that you lost family in the tsunami. It was a devastating tragedy that the world will never fully recover from. Have you tried talking to your other (surviving) family members about your feelings? Also, most colleges have counselling departments that students can go to free of charge, you should see if WPI has one. If so, take advantage of it.

I know that it's stressful to be on academic warning, but if you work hard you can pull yourself out of that. Instead of spending your time stressing about girls, put all that energy into your studies. They should be your first priority right now, and when you get your grades cleaned up you will be amazes what a weight it will lift from your shoulders.

Give it time, and I am sure that everything will work out for you. Just don't loose hope.

6. WPInerd

WPInerd New Member

thanks alot, that's what i'm working on

7. RyeBread

RyeBread If you tell the truth you don't have to remember a

I fail at this mantra myself. But one thing I try to do to grab my bootstraps when life has me depressed is to remember that it can always always always be worse.

instead of dumping you, she could have married you, given you syphallis, (or worse diseases), gave birth to triplets, and then ran away with your brother, and sued you for alimony AND child support.

:dunno:

just trying to interject a bit of humor. I'm a bit on the down side of my cycle through bi-polarism myself. Haven't been to the gym since Tuesday, and my workouts really really really help keep me upbeat.

8. WPInerd

WPInerd New Member

yea man the gym is the best