SRS My life is hell!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by cooldragon, May 31, 2006.

1. cooldragon

cooldragon New Member

I cant believe this. i dont know how to handle this. This girl that i liked and asked out and got rejected and still stayed friends with her. than i find out she ended up fucking one of my friends when she got drunk and not only once but three times in three days and i guess they are going out too now. i know this is nothing but i got so attached to her and i didnt want to either but i couldnt help it. i found this out from a friend of mines and i cant believe it at all. i have not in my life fallen for a girl this much. i have gone ou with others but didnt really care that much. but this kills me cause i liked her so much and thought i had a chance. i dont know if i can sleep and i cant believe this at all. i dont know what to do. i want this pain to go away but it wont.

2. PoliticalPirate

PoliticalPirate New Member

Relax guy, thats not really a big deal. Life is gonna throw a lot of shit at you, besides, you can maybe still get some sloppy seconds.

3. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

wow you have life pretty bad, i pity you.

4. chucklenut

chucklenut New Member

sorry, im editing this post, i cant believe i was that rude to you (if you saw my post before this edit). Ditch the thoughts of the girl. Wether it takes booze, or cigs (both for me and being a 16 year old this is hard to get !!!)

use your resources, like this forum. thats a good start

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

if you make a problem of it, then that's your problem that you walk around with making you suffer for no reason at all.You should have understood that People have free will, so they can date whomever they want, yeah you want this and you want that in your life, but what you want and how things are is factually different in reality. You can only try to bend things with your will, but there's no garentee things will work out for you in your life. Its all like sand that can slip away from your fingers just like that. I don't know if you where too slow in asking her out, next time be quicker or more aware of that these things can happen.

6. Brigante

Brigante i'm a lurker without an avatar, deal with it

well, first off she was never yours to be as jealous as you are. you can't get mad at her or your friend coz you two never were in a relationship and she was "on the market". you behave as if you were a couple and she cheated on you or you were a couple who just recently broke up and she's abruptly now in the sak with someone else. that doesn't appear to be the case. it's understandable to be jealous that someone you liked is with someone else. but you're beating yourself up over nothing now. if you were too slow in moving on her, the following slogan will shed some light - you snooze you lose. dont' hold anything against her or your friend that she's now with, they don't deserve it. move on, find another girl.

7. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

rule #1: If you ask a girl out and she shoots you down, she's not interested, move on.

This means you don't have a chance.

8. cooldragon

cooldragon New Member

yeah i should have known to move on but now i am a friend which makes it hard to break that but i may have to do that to totally move on

9. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

if you were harboring a secret interest in her, you were never a friend.

10. 18c

18c Guest

look on the bright atleast its clear that she doesnt like you and you can move on

11. Don Ganja

Don Ganja Drunk Driving > *

i would highly disrecomend drugs to deal with this problem. taking drugs to take away emotional pain is a bad idea as it can become the only way to deal with this kind of pain in the future. only take drugs when your happy.

12. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

no one takes drugs if their life is peechy keen. Drugs are an escape. That's partly why they're mentally addictive (in addition to the physical addiction).

I recommend you learn to deal with emotional pain soberly, learn methods to work through it. You'll be that much better equipped to handle a future hit, rather than running straight to the bar/drug dealer.

13. The Militant

The Militant THE FUTURE

Your life is heaven compared to some people. What you are experienceing is growing up, Im going through the same thing. This is not the end of the world, you'll grow up and this incident will be completly forgotten. Look at the lives of people who are truly living hell and you'll feel selfish for even thinking what your going through is bad.

14. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

you're an ass.

Do you wanna know why my problems are more important than someone who lives halfway across the world in poverty being sold into child prostitution? Because they're MY problems.

Everyone has problems, and these problems will always (and properly) take priority over most. The comparative magnitude matters not.

15. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

He's just saying to keep things in perspective. Your pain still hurts, but keep in mind that there are many things which you have managed to overcome or avoid without necessarily even realizing it.

16. deusexaethera

You lost your fantasy. It sucks, to be sure, but at least she wasn't cheating on you.

17. tenxia

tenxia OT Supporter

I have a problem similar to that except I didn't have a friend fuckin her. Still, it sucks.

18. John Blaze

John Blaze New Member

Just forget her, she probably isn't worth it. Focus your energy elsewhere.

19. deusexaethera

...like on the next hot chick. Or, maybe one that's not quite hot, because hot girls tend to learn real fast (like, age 5 or so) that they can get whatever they want by leading guys on. Unless you're interested in a relationship of mutual manipulation, this is not for you.