SRS My life is coming together finally

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by cascade85, Aug 8, 2008.

1. cascade85

cascade85 New Member

Its been a while since I posted a thread on here but for those who saw the last one there was the situation with psycho ex and me meeting nice guy. Update: psycho is still psycho but has kept a safe distance because he knows whats good for him, nice guy is perfect guy and has asked me to marry him!!! In spite of psycho and all the baggage he really loves me and thinks im the best thing to ever happen to him, and I just dont know how I got so lucky. So excited, were planning a wedding on the lake and are renting a house on a plot of land for three days. Won't be till spring of next year though so ive got like 7 more months to go. As far as psycho..... hes such an idiot without a plan. He decided he didnt like my bf and told me he wasnt giving me back my son unless I stop seeing him (my son was visiting with him at the time) he also told me he was going to take me to court and I would have to fight him in court to see him again and I would have to pay him child support etc. etc. So i'm all distraught about when if ever am I going to see my kid. The next day my mom convinces him to let me "visit" with him at least because my son needs to see me. He agrees and I go over to his place (which was technically still "our" residence) I walked in picked up my son told him to get out of the way, he refused, I called 911 and was going to tell them he was holding me against my will and then he opened the door for me. So that was like 2 months ago or so and the first week or two he was all like im sorry I didnt mean anything I said, I wasnt going to really keep him that long excuses excuses anything to make himself look better and stop me from taking him to court. He knows if we go to court he's fucked because I have so much on him its really just sad and hes not going to get custody. So im waiting on a court date to be set now and he needs to get served which he is "hiding" but I can just pay someone to find him easy. But other than that im a much happier person now, dont know what I was thinking with him.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
  2. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

this pays homage to the saying "Good things come, to those who wait" glad to hear things are better :wavey:

3. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Congrats!

4. cascade85

cascade85 New Member

Yeah, and all I had to do was dump psycho and literally there was nice guy waiting for me. It couldnt have fallen together more perfectly.

5. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

best of luck with your son hope everything goes well

6. HatSee

HatSee Active Member

Don't you only have to put out an add in a local paper or something if the other party is hiding? I didn't think you actually had to track them down.

7. cascade85

cascade85 New Member

In the state of Texas you have to be formally served, or something like that. My cousin has been trying to go to court but its been two years and they can't find her ex husband.