SRS My life is better without her

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Welsh0913, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Welsh0913

Welsh0913 OT Supporter

Tonight she tells me that she's going to be in a relationship and to not freak when I read about it on Facebook. I didn't freak out. I don't think I really even cared. I am writing this just to get things off my chest and to close that chapter in my life for good.

My relationship with this girl has always been bouncing off the walls. We hook up. Everythings good for a short period of time, and then we don't talk for a long time. Or at least I try ignore anything that she does.

I spent last summer talking to her almost everyday on the phone for at least an hour. We both go to school in Michigan, but I'm from Maryland and go back for the summer. She freaks out whenever I leave. Anyways, expectations are a bitch. I expected that when we returned to school that we would've made our relationship official. I think I had always known that it wouldn't have worked. I especially knew it wouldn't have worked when I fucked a random chick the third night back in school.

She was the type of girl who was always in a relationship. I helped to encourage her independence. I was never needy, over protective or jealous. I wanted her to be her. When she told me that she wasn't ready for a relationship,
    that she needed more time to be single I was shocked. I mean, girl had the entire summer. I knew things were sketchy. Turns out I was right.

Fast forward those few months I stayed single throughout the year for the most part and enjoyed a few casual hookups and, in general, the single life.

In May I get a drunk dial from her. She confesses that she regretted us not actually getting together from the beginning of the year. She said I would have made a great boyfriend (maybe not given my own actions). Hindsight's a bitch aint it? I didn't fucking need to hear that shit. I was over it. It was especially hard since we have a lot of common friends and I see her fairly often. I mean the only reason I stayed even friendly towards her was because of our mutual friends.

She starts freaking out again because I am leaving for the summer. To make things worse, I am actually spending the summer in Shanghai.

Tonight I hear her voice for the first time in a month and that's what she had to tell me. "Don't freeaak ouuuut but I am kinndaa seeing someone." Last time she was "kinda seeing someone," we were also hooking up (although I had no clue about the situation. That alone should have been good enough warning. I didn't listen to my instincts). We spoke for another hour so - in the same manner of tone last summer when things were open for a relationship. We were both about to get off the phone and she said "I love you." I replied "Uh huh." She asks if we are going to speak again soon. I don't think so. I'm through with her shit.

Theres plenty of tiny Asian girls here to bang. Ex pats too.

Cliffs: Trust your instinct.

2. RedZ71

RedZ71 Large Marge sent me.

sounds like your head is screwed on straight, and that shes trying to reel you back in (scare you back in) by seeing someone else.

3. Vysion

Vysion New Member

She's trying to make you jealous and see if you chase her.

I've had an ex do that to me, I'm not sure how to pass that particular female test.

I also don't understand what girls are looking for when they do that shit.

Maybe a female Asylum member that has acted like this before can clue us in.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

She wanted to test your reaction.

That was her way of showing that she just wasn't that into you. If she really loved you she would've been with you sooner than when you got back to school.

The only reason she told you was purely to gage your reaction. She was hoping you'd most likely get upset about it which would prove to her that you weren't over her which-would feed her ego basically. She's using this new guy as a rebound. She also doesn't "love you," she's just pulling out all the stops to try and get you again. The funny thing is if you did drop everything and get back with her you two would never work out, you aren't meant to work out. You would have worked out sooner if you were right for one another. She's just a dumb girl who likes to be in control and manipulate as much as possible.

You staying on the phone with her for over 5 minutes was retarded, but oh well. If you were smart you'd stop taking her phone calls and let her fuck up every next relationship she has. You have plenty of women to meet that are better than her and know what they want=a relationship with you.

5. Welsh0913

Welsh0913 OT Supporter

She has alcoholic tendencies. Makes bad decisions. Tendency to use emotions to justify things (I dare say this is typical of a lot of women :o ). Whatever. Best part, she can't even call me cause I'm in China.

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I think that you should indeed listen to your gut feeling or inner voice, as it is usually right. All the could have beens and should have beens ,just let them go as you have to live with reality. This girl is the exact opposite of what you need, you want stability and security and she's unstable and insecure, maby you should find a girl who's more on the same frequency like you.