SRS My life absolutly sucks

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by smokeater270, Nov 20, 2005.

1. smokeater270

smokeater270 New Member

I audited physics, im failing american history with no way to bring my grade back up, my roomates and "friends" hate me, why i dont know, i want to change my major but my parents dont approve because they like like the sound of their son being a pilot so they can tell all there friends. I have no direction, no idea where im going and what I want to do.I serously cant find anything good about my life right now. Im really depressed and all i want to do is go home over the break and go to the fire house, not my home, but the fire house. I just need some kind of escape. Something to get me away so i wont have to deal with this shit for a while. Why the fuck do i feel so depressed, i just want it to stop.

2. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

Sounds familar actually almost identical, I've heard people say to help people because that will make you happy but I do all that and Im sure you do also if you're a firefighter.

Last semster I failed 3/4 of my Classes, had 0 Friends, have no direction in life, but you need to find something that makes you happy and something you love. Never try to do something because someone else wants you to do it. Other wise you will be miserable the frest of your life!

I had to die almost 3times to figure this out for myself.

3. smokeater270

smokeater270 New Member

honestly what would make me the happiest is if i could become a professional FF. My parents though I think would be heartbroken along with scared every day that I go to work.

I enjoy helping people but down here at school, I havent been able to do that since I have to take 13+ classes all over again because FL wont accpet my NY standards.

Anyways, suicide is not an option in my book, I just dont want to be unhappy anymore

4. LancerV

So than screw what your parents think, sure you may be scared along the way from deaths, but that one person that thanks you for saving there life and child will be more powerful than a death.

And unhappiness eventually leads to depression which can lead to suicide. Something I know a little bit about....

5. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Very true.
    Why are you so concerned with what your parents think anyways? Would you rather continue on in school learning something you know you don't want to do? Or would you rather follow your true dream and passion? Your parents WILL get over it eventually.

6. smokeater270

smokeater270 New Member

i dont know, ive been trying to please them my entire life. My younger sister has always been the smarter one, and i guess im just trying to beat her at something. One reason i dont want to leave the school, is because ive already invested about 2 full months creating an EMS service at it. Its something im proude of, and i dont want to give up and abandon the people ive been working with.

I dont know what to do. I keep going back and fourth between the two and cant come up with a good justifying reason

7. LancerV

Do which ever one that makes YOU HAPPY

8. smokeater270

smokeater270 New Member

:sigh: (not at you) i know what makes me happy, but I want everyone to be happy. I guess thats my biggest downfall.

9. LancerV

I am like that also, but in the end it just leads to making everything worse.

10. smokeater270

smokeater270 New Member

yea, im finding that out right now

11. LancerV

Really do what you love. this is all I can say, and dont worry about being scared from being a firefighter, you can get scared from any postion or job you work in