My latest dating attempt

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Jadix, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Jadix

Jadix The Nice Guy

I knew this girl from work. I had talked to her a few times at work, and one day i asked her out to dinner. She said yes, but when we arranged a date it turned into a movie. It went ok, but it seemed she really wanted to just be friends during the whole thing. I didn't ask her out again. That was about 2 months ago.

The other day I ran into her and invited her over to my place for a hookah session. She happily agreed, and showed up that night. We had a great time (good convos and everything), and she invited me out with her and her roommates to a bar. We went to the bar, but I found her roommates incompatible with my personality. Im more of a stoner, and they were more into coke and acting like loud dumb bitches. The girl i went with wasn't like them really, but she could tell i wasnt having the best time. I was also really hammered so i wasn't being too social at this point.

After that night, i left three messages over two days that she hasn't responded to. What could I have done better? Is one just fucked if you dont fit in with a girl's friends? Should i be persistant and keep setting up dates?

2. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

What's the old saying.......oh yeah....there's a reason they call it dope. Incompatible because they do different drugs than you do....BWAHAHAHA.

3. P7

P7 You have something on your tongue, let me get that

1. Dinner dates are for guys who don't want to get laid.
    2. Movie dates are worse than dinner dates. Paying $12029 for a 2 hour awkward silence ftl.
    3. You're in the friendzone. Should ahve kept the conversation more sexual and made a move or 2.
    4. sounds like you're not very social. I've yet to meet a person who I can't have a good time with when they're coked up.
    5. You fucked up by: not becoming friends (or pretending to for you dick's sake) with her friends, the first date, and by calling three times in 2 days immediately after seeing her. You can be as persistent as you want, you're not getting anything from her.
    6. Daddy O is an idiot.

If you wanted everything to work out, you would have done something with her where you two could engage in an activity other than eating (read: action dates) and could talk to each other during said date. Follow up with coffee/ice cream and a rented movie at home (go to Blockbuster, pick movie that can set mood for :naughty:, no netflix). When you meet her friends, GET THEM TO LIKE YOU. Them doing coke is no excuse, that only makes it easier. Reason being, girls talk to each other. ALOT. If her friends are speaking negatively about you it will reinforce negative feelings for you, and vise versa regardless of her initial opinion of you.